~MARCH Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~CLOSED!

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day to get your March letter, and twist out. Please update you here to let me know when you send out your exchange, and as you get yours. I keep track of all mailings.

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day to get your March letter, and twist out. Please update you here to let me know when you send out your exchange, and as you get yours. I keep track of all mailings.

My MIL & FIL came home unexpectedly to deal with some health issues; I won't be able to mail until Monday.

My apologies to my pen pals,

Ali

Mine went out today

I mailed mine out this past Friday. It's the same day I got my letter and some yummy gummis from Mari. Thank you!

Also, checking in for the week!

Momofindigo, are you around? Did you get my letter, and twist?

Ali, did you get my letter, and twist?

Thank you Maria for checking in. :goodvibes

Could I get updates from the following pen pals. I might have just missed your received post. Did you get your letter, and twist from your p.p. for the month of March?

*Susan to Ali-?
*clhcpaca to Ali-?
*Patsy to Christina-? sent, and should have been rcvd.
*Christina to Patsy- Nothing yet
*Susan to Maria-?
*Christina to Ali-?
*Ali to Christina-?
*Ali to Susan-?
*Ali to Cindy-?
*Ali to Patsy-?
*Patsy to Ali-? sent, and should have been rcvd.

After I have all of this cleared up, then I will start the sign up for the next round.
Anyone here want to join in on the Spring/Easter Exchange? Looking for one more participant to join us.

Checking in for the week. I'm not at home this week so I have no idea if I've gotten anything from Ali. Won't be home until Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter