March Scrapping Goals - In like a lion, out like a lamb!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
And here we are into month #3 of 2014!!

As always, please:

1) Post your goals.

2) Post your completed pages.

3) All pages 6x6 and larger count.

Can we do 400 pages this month????

Have fun everyone and Happy March Scrapping!!:cheer2:

Goals:
Poppins2000 – 60
PrincessNancy96 - 75

BernardandMissBianca - 21
Sacha L -35
AZ Rita - 50
Mommytomrb - 60
JJ&JHsmom - 35
bigbabyblues - no goal but in for scrapping!
Disneybelle - 10
TinknPink - 15
hopemax - 35

Goal Total: 396 Pages

Pages Completed:

Poppins2000 - 112...GOAL MET :)
PrincessNancy96 - 158...GOAL MET :)
BernardandMissBianca - 4
Sacha L-27
AZ Rita - 75..GOAL MET :)
Mommytomrb - 186...GOAL MET - Our March WINNER! :cheer2: :cheer2:
JJ&JHsmom - 57...GOAL MET :)
Bigbabyblues -
Disneybelle -
TinknPink - 10
hopemax - 35

Total Completed: 664 Pages!!!

I'm in... I plan on starting this month like a lion...just like the weather outside... well, what little bit we have...

So my goal is 75...

Please as of yesterday add 20.

I will be back yet this evening with some additional numbers as I am currently working on DS17's school photo pages.... they are going well....

BTW, Congrats on your win last month Becky...
I just could not get motivated with all our crappy weather..

I'm back as promised... Please add another 7 to my total...

I have 4 more photos to complete and all his school photos are CURRENT!!! Then there are only a few odds and ends and his school book will be complete.... I can have it done by month's end!!!! :woohoo:

I have to be in this month. I am so tired of my crap room so I need to kit and scrap everything and start purging. Goal - finish WDW June 2010 trip. Not sure how many pages that is, I need to go count. Start Dec 2005 trip. I dread this trip because it wasn't the best trip ever. I am still toying with the idea of Project Life but I already have the whole thing kitted. Or I may just toss the pics and do it digitally.

Finally got to my June trip and found my notes. I have 21 pages to go, so that's my goal for March.

Returning to scrapbooking after a 3 year break (6 years behind :sad2:) ...I've spent the weekend pulling out and organizing my space and stash :scared: I just finished kitting our Jamaica vacation so my goal for March is 35 pages. :dance3: So far I have 3 pages complete. I travel for work quite a bit so I'm keeping my goal low this month.

I'm back as promised... Please add another 7 to my total...

I have 4 more photos to complete and all his school photos are CURRENT!!! Then there are only a few odds and ends and his school book will be complete.... I can have it done by month's end!!!! :woohoo:

Good for you Nan! I know it always feels good to accomplish a goal!!!:cool1:

Returning to scrapbooking after a 3 year break (6 years behind :sad2:) ...I've spent the weekend pulling out and organizing my space and stash :scared: I just finished kitting our Jamaica vacation so my goal for March is 35 pages. :dance3: So far I have 3 pages complete. I travel for work quite a bit so I'm keeping my goal low this month.

Welcome Back to Scrapbooking Sacha!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Yes it feels great to be scrapping again and reaching goals, Becky!!! :)

:welcome: Sacha_L!! Great start to the month!!

I hope to be back on the board yet this evening w/ the final 4 school photos completed... I do need to check as the more I think about it... I think I did his Senior school photo already but it is in the stack of all his Senior photo LOs that are already complete..so I may only have 3 to do! :woohoo:

Ok, time to get DS13 up for class...

Im in and I will start off with 10.
With a broken arm, Im not allowed to do much yet so I sit and scrap all day!
I am finally working on the Hawaii cruise, which we took for my DDs 8th grade grad trip and now she is a Junior! But all other cruises are done and we go to Alaska in May so we will see how far I get.

Goal~50 pages, most likely more!

:wave: Hi Rita...
Hope you are feeling better after that broken arm... Are the kids still helping with your homework and scrapping?

:woohoo: I was able to get the last 4 school photo pages done today!!! :) Well, the last one is awaiting the title that is cutting!!!

So please add 4 more to my total!!
Now to go through the year photos and pull out the school events to finish up this week and next!!! I will have this book done by the end of the month if not mid-month! :yay:

Thank you for the warm welcome :grouphug: I got quite a bit done today thanks to the non-stop rain, please add 8 pages to my total :cool1:

I am in for 60 pages!
Do have an album and autograph book to make for a dear friend so that will bump my # up!

Welcome Sacha!

Hope your arm is better soon Rita! Are you going out of Seattle for your cruise ? Cheryl (wdwmickey) is going to AK too, cool if two are on the same ship

Welcome everyone!!!

Steph--- no goal is good... getting stuff done is even better!!! Sometimes no goals are the best motivation!

Please add 7 more to my total!

I'm plugging right along... looks like I can have his school book caught up to 2014 by mid-March! :woohoo:

Hi Nancy!
Yep, kids are still helping! There are some things I can do but others still cant.
It will be 3 weeks tomorrow.
I dont have to wear my sling around the house any more and Im doing excersises to straighten from elbow down. I hope to be able to drive in 2 weeks. Thanks for asking:)

Poppins, I have another 5 done.
So my total in now 15.
My goal is 50 but you show it as 10, just wanted to make you aware.
Thanks!:)

Hi Nancy!
Yep, kids are still helping! There are some things I can do but others still cant.
It will be 3 weeks tomorrow.
I dont have to wear my sling around the house any more and Im doing excersises to straighten from elbow down. I hope to be able to drive in 2 weeks. Thanks for asking:)

Poppins, I have another 5 done.
So my total in now 15.
My goal is 50 but you show it as 10, just wanted to make you aware.
Thanks!:)

Sorry about that - I'll get it corrected!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter