Mardi Gras Parade - Dress for Bead Throwers

Long Beach Mike

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

My family (DW and DDs 15 and 16) are lucky to have snagged a reservation to throw beads at tomorrow's Mardi Gras parade. Does anyone know if they provide costumes for us to wear? If they don't, is it ok for my daughters to dress up (fancy, character-like outfits, colored wigs, etc.)? Sorry, dumb question I know, but my daughters have plans to go all out, and I wanted to see if it would be a waste because costumes were just going to be put over their clothes anyway.

Thanks as always!

Hi All,

My family (DW and DDs 15 and 16) are lucky to have snagged a reservation to throw beads at tomorrow's Mardi Gras parade. Does anyone know if they provide costumes for us to wear? If they don't, is it ok for my daughters to dress up (fancy, character-like outfits, colored wigs, etc.)? Sorry, dumb question I know, but my daughters have plans to go all out, and I wanted to see if it would be a waste because costumes were just going to be put over their clothes anyway.

Thanks as always!
This is what you’ll be wearing although color would be different depending on which particular float you’ll be on. 649C6AE7-A508-4C90-A176-96917049D4E7.jpeg

How do you get a reservation to do that?
Awhile back AP holders had a crack at reserving spots in advance but they went very quickly. Otherwise, each parade day anyone could attempt to reserve a spot in the Universal app while on property. It was very luck of the draw and you had to keep refreshing the app… the virtual line reservation opened and a random amount of spots were randomly released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter