Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of understand what Paco is saying about the looks thing. But it would absolutely, still be morally wrong to use one’s position as a handsome and powerful individual as a way to exploit another person, whether that person’s exploitation was voluntary or not.

Ben Affleck was one of the people mentioned in allegations but I haven't heard about him losing any movies or deals. And nobody in the news even talks about him. He seems to have gotten a pass.

Ben Affleck was one of the people mentioned in allegations but I haven't heard about him losing any movies or deals. And nobody in the news even talks about him. He seems to have gotten a pass.
I don’t follow any of it close enough to really know about all of the recently accused. I did see a recent interview or quote from the TV anchor he was groping though. She didn’t say he assaulted her. Others seemed to have placed that judgment on the footage they saw.

I don’t follow any of it close enough to really know about all of the recently accused. I did see a recent interview or quote from the TV anchor he was groping though. She didn’t say he assaulted her. Others seemed to have placed that judgment on the footage they saw.

Yes that one was debunked but there are others.

... and another one bites the dust. The arguing, filter violations and attacks need to stop.

There is no need for a restart on the general topic regardless who is accused in the future.

Thanks again for playing! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter