Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Marion. I'm so sorry, I thought I got my request right, :confused3. I really appreciate you making it for me anyway. I'll do better next time. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.

Hi Marion, I tried to find the exact wording / design combo, so forgive me if I overlooked one that was like this already! I would love to get:
10SharingMagicHead1.jpg
But saying "Making Magical Memories" instead, and in the mickey head in the center "Barnes Family 2014" and there are 4 of us, 1 mickey hat saying "Daddy" and 3 minnie hats, "Mommy" "Ansley" and "Hadley" and it is WDW.

Also, I was looking for and couldn't find, the Mickey / Minnie hats (not the whole head) with names below, just like the ones that are in the above image? Could you point me to those if they are somewhere? I'd love to get those, each separately to iron on to shirts, same as above, 1 mickey hat with Daddy, and then 3 minnie hats Mommy, Ansley, Hadley, if that is even possible?

Thanks so much for all of your help and for sharing your talent!

feel free to use the coupon as is but I do not personalize many of the styles...real life coupons aren't personalized after all...

The invitations look great! Thank you so much!

Can I ask one more request?

I would like an invitation for the Coral Reef Restaurant
CoralReefInvite1.jpg
Friday, May 16 at 1:05pm

Can you please add "Kathy, Robin and Amy" to the invitation so that it will match the previous ones you made for us.

Thank you so much!

EpcotCircleHoneymoon1.jpg

Could I please have this with words around the top:

WDW Honeymoon 1994

and words around the bottom:

WDW Anniversary 2014

Thank you and thank you for other design you made. My kids are very excited!

Thanks Marion.....could your please fix the jake letter though, It should be Brenden and Brody... Sorry for the hassle. Otherwise they look great! Thanks a bunch :)

I made you 2 versions....have you given any thought how you would cut out the small hat versions for a shirt front?

Thank you so much, Marion! Love the family vacation designs! About the hat ears...I was thinking I just wanted to put one (each of ours with the name under, just like in the family vacation design) on the pocket area (though we don't have pockets) of our shirts? Do you think I'd be able to do it using the design you posted above, or would it work better if each of the ear hats with our names were separated, meaning just one per page?

Thanks again, so much appreciated!

I knew what you wanted but my question was, how would you use it with the name below unless you were either going to cut out name somehow or use on a white shirt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter