Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hello. I'm not certain I am doing this correctly, but we are going on a DCL cruise this November that is a Marvel Day at Sea but also a Very Merry Christmastime. Is that something you could create? I'd love something with all three components: Disney, Marvel and Christmas. If so, I will edit this post with our info. Thank you!

Hello, I love your work! If you have time can you please do 2 designs for me? I apologize for such short notice I just discovered this website today, if you are not able to do my request I completely understand and I look forward to getting a design in future travels! Thank you in advance for all your time and designs that you provide!

I need the 2 items by 01/25/2017

The first request is a autograph book cover size 5 x 7
ManyCharacters-AC6.jpeg
The only changes I need are the boys name to Zayden and the Year 2017

The second request is a Birthday Boy request
BuzzWoody3.jpeg
The change I am looking for is to see if at all possible to include BIRTHDAY BOY Above the mouse head in the toy story font.. black letters are fine.

Thanks Again, and I hope you enjoy your new year!

This came out AMAZING! I love what you did. I really appreciate it! I leave Saturday so thank you very much for doing this so quickly for me!

Everything you did was perfect!

Hi! I would love to see your door magnet options as we're cruising on Magic in April. I thought by requesting now, I won't be rushing you. It's asking for a password tho? What do I do? Thanks so much!

I love all your work. I would like to request a couple of Autograph book covers. Both will be in 4x6 size.
The first one is ManyCharacters-4x6AC9.jpg. Should say Abby's First Trip (on top), Walt Disney World 2017(on bottom).
The second one I would like is AutographPrincesses1-4x6.jpg. Should say Emma's First Trip (on top), Walt Disney World 2017 (on bottom). I would like this one, unless you have one with all the princesses, including Elsa and Anna, including the jewels like in the one requested. If you don't that is okay, I will just go with the one I stated.

We leave out for our trip on Feb 23. Thank you so much.

Hi Rustman! I'm wondering if you would please put names on some Mickey Heads (one name per head... not all names on one head) for our Magic Cruise in April.

Red Patterned Mickey Head: ManyHeadsInColor1.jpg
Names: Walker, Adam, Tommy, Luke, Brandon, Alex, Jason

Pink Patterned Mickey Head: ManyHeadsInColor2.jpg
Names: Piper, Presley, Whitney, Kay, Abby, Katie, Addie, Kylie, Megan, Anastasia

If this is too big of a request, I totally understand. Just let me know. It is so kind of you to do this to add special fun to people's trips. Your time is very much appreciated! Thank you so so so much!

Hi Rustman, Could you please do the following for me? Our trip is in March, 2017.

MickeyHeadCastleOutline1.jpg
Names – Gaurav, Meera, Aarnav and Siyona
Year 2017

Edited to remove license plate request - added to its own thread
Edited to add .jpg to the file name.

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
I would love to have the autograph book cover 5x7 with the green army men, I hope I copied the right info for the image. I would like the name Baylor. ArmyMen-AC1.jpg Thanks!
Leaving 2/21/17

Last edited:
Hi! I love your designs! Forgive me I may be posting this on the incorrect request page but I could not find a link for this nor could I locate this in PB. It is post 65 Karate Donald located on
Marion's DISigns - For My newest DISigns only...NO REQUESTS***

Would you please personaize this for my son Nicholas? Additionally, would you be able to add 2 gold stripes to the black belt? He is a second degree black belt.

We are sailing March 30, 2017.

THANK YOU!!!!

LM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter