Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

TinksValentine-2.jpg

Hi Marion,

I was wondering if it is possible to get the Mothersday10b.jpg with a white background and Walt Disney World along the bottom as opposed to Disney Cruise Line.

If this is altering your Disign too much I totally respect that & will understand if you cannot do it.

Thanks a load,
AJ

AustralianJetsetter: the original is for WDW....I only made DCL as a request. Do you want MUM? Just so you know, this doesn't have a white background as the tiara gets lost without some color behind it...(and it is a hard DISign to cut out for an iron on as it was intended.)

I have been making many MANY variations on family names styles for a long time. Just thought of these 2 additional ones!

5EasterFamily1.jpg

4StPatrickFamily1.jpg

Hi Marion,

Sorry to be a pain!! Mum on the original WDW one would be great. No worries about the background I will choose a shirt colour that will complement it :)

Thank you so much....you totally rock!!!

AJ

I am not sure if this is possible or not but can I make a few requests please?

In your St Patricks Day Folder
Image St Patricks-26 Can this say "I Married Irish" and maybe say Dad and 2013 on the ear

Image St Patricks 25 with Harmony and the Year on the Ear

Image St Patricks 24 with Dino and 2013 on the ear

Image St Patricks 19 with Guenhwyfar and 2013 on the ear

Image St Patricks 27 with Mom and the year on the ear, and if possible to say "Everybody Loves (Heart) an Irish Girl" or something fun and creative to that nature.

Please let me know if I have done this wrong, and thank you in advance if this is at all possible

TourPixie: I'll do these as a one time thing but I never intended these styles to have custom text.....personalization maybe!

:flower3:

Thank you very much. I would have accepted that they could not be done but I love them. They were my husbands idea and I can not wait to show him. Again I can not thank you enough, this will complete our wardrobe for our upcoming trip!

only personalization I will do on this one is names....shamrocks stay as is!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter