Mariott Residence Inn/seaworld International Centre

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi everyone,:confused:
has anyone heard or stayed at this new hotel its address is 11000 Westwood Boulevard Orlando.
Any info would be most appteciated.

thank you
Audrey :bounce:

No, but I am definitely interested in this hotel cus I like the one in LBV.

I think it just opened..intro rates are the Marriott website. Good rates,too.

When are you thinking of going?

Herc.

Hi there Herc,

And thanx for the prompt reply.
We're flying out on 31st March (Easter Sunday here)Flying from Aberdeen airport Scotland.

We're all getting very excited:bounce:

Stayed at WDW All Stars last time (1999) but thought we'd try off site this time.
We'll be staying for 2 weeks DH, me, DD (10), DD(15) and DD'S BF(18)

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxx:D

Hi,

You are going to stay at this Marriott for two weeks?

The RI's have a very good reputation for being nice hotels. I think you will be happy there if it is like the LBV one. Full breakfast, and the suites are really spacious with full kitchen.

Have a great trip, and post a report for us when you get back. You are coming over here at a time when the weather will be awesome for you...pleasant temps and low humidity.

OMG, I just notice you have 2 dds..the bathrooms are really nice at the RI's. You should have plenty of room with your teens and save money with the free breakfast. BF can take the pullout, lol.

Much better than cramping into the allstars. Have fun, you must be doing Universal and SW, too. I thought I read this RI has a free shuttle to Univ. and of course, SW.

Herc.

Hi Herc,
Just noticed your answer or i would have replied sooner, yes we're doing SW,USF.IOA and Busch Gardens PHEEWWWW!

D'y think we'll have time ti take a breath???? LOL
Thanx for all your help and I'll certainly send you a trip report when we get back:bounce:

Bye For Now,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxx:jester:

I don't have any specific information on that particular Residence Inn, but in general they're VERY nice hotels for the price and should be quite fine for a 2 week stay. This is just a generalization, but if I'm going to be somewhere for an extended stay I prefer Residence Inn, if it's just for a couple days I like Courtyard. The quality, all-suite aspect of Residence Inn is a little comfier over a longer duration. It reminds me and my wife of our apartment days ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter