Marne La Vallee Mall

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Hi!!

I wondered if anyone had been here before, and what they thought of it. Is it worth taking half a day out of my holiday to visit?

We visited it in late 2002 - didn't think it was anything special to be honest!

The Auqarium was a disappoinment too - it was quite small and felt like a wasted journey compared to the avergae UK aquarium you can visit any weekennd.

We stick to DLRP now!

I suppose if you just LOVE shopping then it's worth a visit, otherwise I would stick to DLP. After all that's the place you've come to see, whereas you can always find somewhere to go shopping!!

The supermarket is excellent though, if you want to go and buy a few snacks for your room!

I agree with Steve and Bexx.
We felt it was a complete waste of time. The Sealife centre was rubbish. A waste of money.
The supermarket is good though. Its really big.
The only good thing there was a Ralph Lauren shop that sold childrens clothes. Thats the only reason we'll be going back there.

One word of advice is not to get the bus there.
We went to the train station and asked someone where to get the train and he said "the bus has just pulled in, that will take you there".
It went all round the mulbry bush and it took ages, about 40 mins.
The place is massive but the bus only has one picking up and one dropping off point, so you'd have to walk really far to get the bus back to disney. You'd think they would have stops at either end of the mall.
Although we had return bus tickets we decided to get the train as the station wasn't far from were we were.
We couldn't belive it when the train pulled into Disney in about 5 mins. It was one stop and much quicker.
Why the man in the station told us to get the bus I'll never know. He must have known how long it would take :rolleyes:

We spent a few hours in the mall and the outlet village. Didn't buy much as even reduced things seemed expensive to me - but then I'm not into clothes shopping and apart from the odd shop here and there it was all clothes.

i agree with what's already been said. its OK if you are desparate to shop.

On our last visit ot DLP the weather was bad & the shopping mall was somewhere dry to visit!!!! But the outlet shops aren't under cover.

But if you need any food, snacks or drinks the supermarket is well recommended. Near the enterance to the Disney Village & train station there is a tourist info booth. They are very helpful in there & know the opening times of the supermarket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter