Marriott Beverly Hills Residence Inn-anyone know of it?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
Has anyone stayed at the Beverly Hills Residence Inn? We will be traveling with our DS11 and DS19 and DS19's girlfriend. We want to stay at a Marriott since we have points to use and would like a suite so that his girlfriend has her own room. I figured the two boys could sleep on the pull out sofa. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about this particular hotel.

It's a nice property, centrally located to B.H., Century City, and Westwood. Be prepared for lots of traffic in that area.

Woody

Is it in walking distance of some of the sights? I'm hoping we wouldn't have to use the car there.

We stayed at the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel located on Hollywood and Highland. Right next to the Kodak and Chinese theatres. It was very convienent and has a metro stop for travel to Universal, etc.

I'm not sure how many points you have to use but, the Renaissance is part of the Marriott family. We booked two rooms with connecting door. One room had a king size bed, sofa and chairs, huge bathroom, etc. The 2nd room had two queen size beds. Both rooms had a view of the hollywood sign. Something to consider if you're not fully sold on yours.

Check to assure that they allow 5 in a room. Fire laws sometimes restrict occupancy and there is no leniency....meaning that you might need to "sneak" the fifth person in, which is unnerving sometimes.

tracys2cents said:
Check to assure that they allow 5 in a room. Fire laws sometimes restrict occupancy and there is no leniency....meaning that you might need to "sneak" the fifth person in, which is unnerving sometimes.

We reserved 2 studio rooms.

Its a walk of a few blocks to get to Rodeo Drive and all-things-Beverly, but definitely walkable. Not much right on the immediate block, however, except for a decent Jewish deli.
It's one of the more recently renovated Residence Inns which means really comfortable beds with lots of pillows and a nice comforter.

They have a shuttle service in the local area, I'm not sure how far it goes.

I wonder if you will meet the famous EMILY, a guest who apparently stays there a lot. Some reviews claim that the shuttle service caters to Emily's needs and everyone else has to work around her schedule, LOL. Let us know if you have a run in with Emily !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter