Masks no longer required outdoors at WDW

If they are following the Orange County mandates, full mask removal would happen mid June to July 4st.

That will be a great achievement.

No more wearing masks outside resort hotels, Boardwalk etc. Thats a beautiful thing

Exciting times to come my friends.

Last edited:
Nice. I have to wonder about how many guests will automatically take their masks out and put them on when entering the lines, especially ones that start outside or outside with a cover of some type. While I'm all for this change I hope it won't be a headache for the CM's to enforce when guests enter the queues.

Nice. I have to wonder about how many guests will automatically take their masks out and put them on when entering the lines, especially ones that start outside or outside with a cover of some type. While I'm all for this change I hope it won't be a headache for the CM's to enforce when guests enter the queues.

I don’t think it will be a problem with indoor lines. I think it will be a problem for the outdoor queues or the ones that aren’t really “ indoors “

Last edited:
There is generally a CM at the entrance to each queue, so it shouldn't be hard and if people take it off mid queue, remove their entire party from the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter