Massage Chairs

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
So I enjoy the massage chairs for my tired calves after a long day at the parks.....I don't remember seeing any at Riviera so can anyone tell me which resorts have these? Bonus points if you can tell me where at the resort!!

Last trip I used one in the Bells and Whistles arcade at Wilderness Lodge and one on the fourth floor concourse at Contemporary. Are those still there? Are there others?

Last trip I used one in the Bells and Whistles arcade at Wilderness Lodge and one on the fourth floor concourse at Contemporary. Are those still there? Are there others?

Huh. I’ve stayed at CR a few times in the last 2 years & never knew there was a massage chair there. Where is it?

I know that Pop and Art of Animation had them in the arcades - at least they used to? I love a massage chair after a long park day!

When we were there, two chairs were on near the huge wall of windows, near the connecting bridge to BL. Sort of behind the store...not sure what floor it is.
Huh. I’ve stayed at CR a few times in the last 2 years & never knew there was a massage chair there. Where is it?

YES! It was on the fourth floor near the bridge to go to Bay Lake. I'll check for them on our next trip!!

During my last trip, I discovered massage chairs at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, located near the gym area. Check out the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, as they often have massage chairs available in their spa relaxation areas. As for specific locations within the resorts, it's best to ask the staff upon arrival for the most up-to-date information. Consider visiting a local physio clinic, where they offer various massage therapies tailored to your needs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter