Matt's 18th Birthday trip - Now Live

wayneg

Here we go again, 9 days to go so its time for a little dance. :cool1:

We fly 18th July with VA in PE on the A330, 3 nights at Fairfield Inn (Formerly Country Inn & Suites) Flights and hotel mostly funded by airmiles.
On the 21st we check into OKW for 21 nights with free DDP.
24th we go back to the airport to drop off our full size SUV. We then collect a 7 seater minivan along with relatives who are flying in via Atlanta (Lucy, Paul & Lily for anyone that remembers last years trip).

On 26th July we will celebrate Matt's 18th Birthday with a meal at Grand Floridian Cafe.

5th Aug DISmeet, hope we can add more names, let me know. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2852630&highlight=okw+meet

A few pics, first is a letter Lily will recieve from Mickey, 2nd a log of our snack credits, rest mostly meal invites for Lily.

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

Wayne where did you get the invites from? My girls would love them and my 4 year old nephew is coming this year

So looking forward to your trip report, always gets me through till ours :-)

Wayne where did you get the invites from? My girls would love them and my 4 year old nephew is coming this year

So looking forward to your trip report, always gets me through till ours :-)

Mostly Matt's work, myself and Karen with a little input. Spent hours over the past few months designing them.

wow Matt is nearly 18, time flies!::yes::
I remember your trip report last year and all the invites that were made for Lily!! looks like your all going to have a fun packed trip, can't wait for the trip report on this one! :thumbsup2

wow Matt is nearly 18, time flies!::yes::
I remember your trip report last year and all the invites that were made for Lily!! looks like your all going to have a fun packed trip, can't wait for the trip report on this one! :thumbsup2

It certainly does, how old was he when we met you and Ian? was it Oct 08? he would have been 14 then.

Going to pinch the idea if thats ok with you and Matt?
No problem at all. If you look on the DISign pages you might find some ready done, I think thats where we got some from last year.

Not long now. I see Lucy, Paul & Lily Mae have caught the Disney bug. We're celebrating Stephens 15th birthday on the 11th at the Grand Floridian Cafe, decided on this after reading your review last year, looks right up our street. Can't make the meet as arrive 9th, really enjoyed it 2010. We will be in MK on the 10th & 11th, if you happen to be there, keep an eye out for us. Meeting Joh & Family at RPR, so having a little meet.

Not long now. I see Lucy, Paul & Lily Mae have caught the Disney bug. We're celebrating Stephens 15th birthday on the 11th at the Grand Floridian Cafe, decided on this after reading your review last year, looks right up our street. Can't make the meet as arrive 9th, really enjoyed it 2010. We will be in MK on the 10th & 11th, if you happen to be there, keep an eye out for us. Meeting Joh & Family at RPR, so having a little meet.

I am 99% certain we will be in the MK on the 10th as its our last full day there. Probably in for opening then out lunchtime to mid afternoon as we are at Hoop Dee Doo in the evening.

Have a great trip..invites look great..another one looking forward to your photos especially the food ones :goodvibes

Happy birthday to Matt in advance. Great place to be to celebrate a birthday

Can't wait for the trip report.

Hiya Wayne.

Will Matt be completing his blog again this year?

It was great last year having a double helping:) although this year we will be there also from the 4th :cool1:

Annette x

Wow only 9 days left that's come around fast! :cool1: :cool1: I'm excited that we're going to be having another trippie from you and hopefully some food photos! :thumbsup2 Love the invites that you've done for Lilly she is one lucky little girl! princess:

Hope you have an amazing time :goodvibes and that Matt has an 18th to remember :thumbsup2

We ate at GFC on our last night - I don't recommend the chicken with risotto (one of my favourite meals) as it was a bit bland :( DH had the steak which he enjoyed and our friend had the pasta which was also good. Think I was just unlucky.

I am 99% certain we will be in the MK on the 10th as its our last full day there. Probably in for opening then out lunchtime to mid afternoon as we are at Hoop Dee Doo in the evening.
We will be there for opening & leaving about 11.30. So will look out for you.

Oh Wayne.... Your pre-trip into trip followed by a post trip will be the perfect way to count down to our trip.

Made the mistake of showing DD the invites - she wants to make them for all our reservations.

Have an amazing time and I look forward to your updates!

Hiya Wayne.

Will Matt be completing his blog again this year?

It was great last year having a double helping:) although this year we will be there also from the 4th :cool1:

Annette x
Yes he will be doing his blog, link if anyone wants to follow him http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/

Hope you have an amazing time :goodvibes and that Matt has an 18th to remember :thumbsup2

We ate at GFC on our last night - I don't recommend the chicken with risotto (one of my favourite meals) as it was a bit bland :( DH had the steak which he enjoyed and our friend had the pasta which was also good. Think I was just unlucky.

Always have the steak in there, can't see me ordering anything else.:goodvibes

So looking forward to this trippe as I just loooove all the pics.

party::bday:party::bday: To Matt in advance just incase I miss the big day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter