MAW anniversary design

hotmamac

Mouseketeer
Hello friends!
We are taking a trip in September to Disney World to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my daughter's Make a Wish trip back in 2008! I was wondering if anyone has or has any time to come up with some kind of a design for a shirt that indicates it's her MAW anniversary. I'd also be interested in something GKTW.
I will happily send homemade cookies to anyone who has a little extra time to give us. <3
Thanks so much for your efforts!

Hello friends!
We are taking a trip in September to Disney World to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my daughter's Make a Wish trip back in 2008! I was wondering if anyone has or has any time to come up with some kind of a design for a shirt that indicates it's her MAW anniversary. I'd also be interested in something GKTW.
I will happily send homemade cookies to anyone who has a little extra time to give us. <3
Thanks so much for your efforts!

Hi Hon
I posted a 10th Anniversary DISign in my Photobucket,,
Look under: Ali
If you have a hard time viewing it or uploading it just send me a private message with your email and I will send it to you.
Congratulations on celebrating your MAW 10th Anniversary and I hope you have many many many more!!!!
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter