• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maxpass price increase tip

Daisybelle

I'm just happy to be here
I'm not sure if this has been shared within a different post, so I thought I'd share my recent expereince.

My trip is coming up in two weeks. I booked it back in October. I did not think to add Maxpass at that time, for whatever reason. I always intended to add it on before our trip but figured I'd do it a couple weeks before the trip. Then the price went up to an amount I wasn't willing to pay for two people on a 5 day park hopper so we were just going to add it on a couple of days when it seemed like we would really benefit from it.

On a whim last night, I called Disneyland Reservations and asked if I would be able to purchase Maxpass at the old price it was when I booked the trip to add on to our tickets and they said yes! Whoop whoop! :cool1:

So if there are any other folks out there that booked before the price increase, you may be able to get it added on now at the old price.

I tried today, and no go. (I bought my park tickets 2 weeks before the price increase.) I guess that little window of wiggle room has ended. :( the CM said "Oh, we can't do that." Thanks OP for the tip anyway. Worth a try !

I tried today, and no go. (I bought my park tickets 2 weeks before the price increase.) I guess that little window of wiggle room has ended. :( the CM said "Oh, we can't do that." Thanks OP for the tip anyway. Worth a try !

Oh bummer!! I’m so sorry. 😓

Try calling again. Different CMs know different things.

Do you have a package booked or just tickets? The way I read the OP they had a package (trip) booked, but could be wrong. I think a package is more likely to be grandfathered in. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter