May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I sent an email to the front office and DS teachers about cutting his school year short due to this trip and his teacher just emailed me a couple hours ago with this:

Hi Brenda,
That sounds like a wonderful trip! I think the only thing that might
make it more educational would be to take a teacher along! :-) I won't
be able to have his work prepared for him during Spring Break, but we
can talk about the spelling tests, etc. in April.
Have a great weekend!

I thought it was pretty funny:) His spanish teacher already put in requests on what I could bring back from Mexico.:thumbsup2 The letter I sent mentioned the educational benefits from the trip...they've known about the trip since the beginning of the year so all is good:goodvibes

spoken in the tongue of a grandparent....kids are always so gullible these days ya know....:lmao: of course telling them that they can be away from his YELLING mom just might work for my son huh?

The cm at the Stack explained to my sis that it was a "Grandma Free Zone", her DGS just smiled! :)

Angie-you and Dr. Hug are so cute DISing together...I wish my DH would too...he just keeps telling me to get off the computer.:sad2:

...there he goes now....heading off to watch a movie in the other room...

Have a good night everyone:cloud9:

Just popping in to say "hi". Busy week as usual and DD is sick with an ear infection and a cold which is normally not a big deal but she has weak lungs so she is doing breathing treatments to help with the wheazing. Now I think I might be catching a cold.:sad2: Hope everyone is well. :grouphug: to all that need it and I'm so looking forward to this cruise:cool1:
:grouphug:

Angie-you and Dr. Hug are so cute DISing together...I wish my DH would too...he just keeps telling me to get off the computer.:sad2:

...there he goes now....heading off to watch a movie in the other room...

Have a good night everyone:cloud9:

Well, I think DrHug would like for me to watch a movie with him once in a while too. I'm just not a movie kinda gal, except for the old, old ones on TCM occasionally. ;)

Oh, and I sent an email to the front office and DS teachers about cutting his school year short due to this trip and his teacher just emailed me a couple hours ago with this:

Hi Brenda,
That sounds like a wonderful trip! I think the only thing that might
make it more educational would be to take a teacher along! :-) I won't
be able to have his work prepared for him during Spring Break, but we
can talk about the spelling tests, etc. in April.
Have a great weekend!

I thought it was pretty funny:) His spanish teacher already put in requests on what I could bring back from Mexico.:thumbsup2 The letter I sent mentioned the educational benefits from the trip...they've known about the trip since the beginning of the year so all is good:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 All Right ! Great teachers!

Just checked and it should be $8.00 an hour....gee when I started worked back in 1974 it was $1.75.....

Wonder if i can get free coffee???

I always waitressed so I could eat in college...

I just want to go on this cruise and leave all these grumpy people behind.

& take all us grumpy ones with you!!! :lmao:

10:20 here and time for bed. See you all tomorrow on the new thread.:goodvibes

Night Cork... see you on the other side...

No Dennis - you have that backwards. I am the one that has to thank you and all other vets.

Dennis....

Is it disrespectful to have Dancing Bananas show my gratitude???

No???

OK.....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(a 21 :banana: salute!!!)

I always waitressed so I could eat in college...

& take all us grumpy ones with you!!! :lmao:

Night Cork... see you on the other side...

Dennis....

Is it disrespectful to have Dancing Bananas show my gratitude???

No???

OK.....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(a 21 :banana: salute!!!)

Not at all! I Like it! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Thanks....

It's not everyday I get to use that many dancing bananas... :banana:

We have blizzard warnings for tonight. :scared1: They are predicting 9 to 12 inches before it ends tomorrow. I think we have already had close to six. More snow than we have had all year and the worst storm in several years. :sad2:

Carol
HOLY COW! Yeah, I know, that's nothing for the Canadian folks. But I'd freak if we were getting that much snow. We haven't had snow in 3 weeks and none predicted this week. :thumbsup2 So Carol, you and Doug stay inside this weekend where it's warm & toasty! I suppose John1 & family are getting the same weather. :grouphug:

That's fruity-fatty-boozy drinks missy! If I'm going to drink something fruity and fatty it had better have alcohol in it!
Just give me a boozy drink....slap a mug of beer in my hand and I'm happy as a clam! :lmao:

Hey Holly....

Hurry up... we're over on the other thread!!! :goodvibes

I was thinking this as well. What do they feed them in the club? I heard they don't want to leave the club but I will make them most of the time.
The one time Tyler went for dinner with the kids' club, they took the kids up to Topsiders and took each child through the buffet line. This was towards the end of our cruise and I was so exhausted from being on my toes with him 24/7 when I was used to the break I normally get when I'm at work, when he actually wanted to go to the club, I parked myself on a chair on deck 4 and FELL ASLEEP. I slept through dinner! I got beeped shortly after they arrived at Topsiders because he threw a fit over having to eat with complete strangers. So anyway, I don't know if that's always where they take them for dinner or if it was only that particular day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter