• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all celebrating our wedding anniversary for us? :rotfl:

We couldn't get a brunch reservation that day, we're having to celebrate the next day instead.

We were hoping for brunch on May 16th, our anniversary, but were only able to get dinner on the 20th.

OK I was reading last night's post and that is just funny stuff!

Thought I share a post of me and my sister and friend during my b-day week-end...figure this will be not seen much since we are moving to another thread soon!
2417446873_e595e23cb6.jpg
. We are enjoying Dom that a friend gave me for Christmas in our room. I can't wait for our champange toasts!
Lisa

Are you the first one? The hair looks red. I'm making a list.

Ok, really going to bed now.

Yes, a month long b-day celebration is THE way to go. Hanging out with all of you will be far better than Fergie! (Fergie, if you are reading this, don't worry. I'm still your BFF.)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This is just funny and I'm trying to get rid of this thread!

Don't they realise it isn't compulsory? :confused3

We don't dress up for any of the special nights, it just isn't us. But we do enjoy seeing what others are wearing. The Ship of Thieves shirts are the first time we've ever had anything that matches - well, except when we both used to wear the same uniform to work, of course. :rotfl2:

I just have weird friends. I think they must be jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter