May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiserAnn

DIS Veteran
OK....I'm going to sit in my Homedics Shiatsu Massage Chair for a while, get nice and relaxed, do homework for a while, and get to bed. :thumbsup2

Now there's an idea...I'll have to use mine!

Holly-I'm sorry to hear about the EEG results, although you don't know fully what she said means for Tyler, but I'm so glad that you've taken the steps that you have taken so that he will get what he needs. As a parent all we can do is be warriors for our kids when we need to be and in my book you've done just that...you fought for him when you felt he needed more than what you ex was willing to see/give!!! :thumbsup2

Well, so far no different news. I'm actually waiting for nightfall so that we can see what's going on and where. I know that sounds weird but during the day all you can see is smoke, at night you can see the glow and pin point exactly where everything is. I look forward for all this to be behind us all, as I'm sure everyone else feels!

Now there's an idea...I'll have to use mine!

Holly-I'm sorry to hear about the EEG results, although you don't know fully what she said means for Tyler, but I'm so glad that you've taken the steps that you have taken so that he will get what he needs. As a parent all we can do is be warriors for our kids when we need to be and in my book you've done just that...you fought for him when you felt he needed more than what you ex was willing to see/give!!! :thumbsup2

Well, so far no different news. I'm actually waiting for nightfall so that we can see what's going on and where. I know that sounds weird but during the day all you can see is smoke, at night you can see the glow and pin point exactly where everything is. I look forward for all this to be behind us all, as I'm sure everyone else feels!
Thanks Lisa....your words almost made me cry! :hug:

Here's hoping when nightfall comes, you don't see that the glow has come any closer to you. :scared:

I am glad for your brother as he probably wants to get back to work. I know you will miss him but hopefully, you can talk on Skype and email.

We have been using Skype and a video cam to talk to Vanessa's family. It sure is cool!!

Hi everybody.

Missed the big pirate: again, oh well. Good job Venetia.

You guys are so good, that any response that I would have thought to have given anyone (like Holly) has already been said.

So Holly, Lisa, and anyone else, I am not going to repeat the good words already said, just know our thoughts are with you.

We are getting ready to leave for WDW tomorrow - took Sophia to Halloween in the Halls tonight, and a hayride too at the school. It was really COLD. High 40's now.

Red Sox are beating the Rockies. Hope they win. They sure beat up on the Indians in the end.

Hi everybody.

You guys are so good, that any response that I would have thought to have given anyone (like Holly) has already been said.

So Holly, Lisa, and anyone else, I am not going to repeat the good words already said, just know our thoughts are with you.

We are getting ready to leave for WDW tomorrow - took Sophia to Halloween in the Halls tonight, and a hayride too at the school. It was really COLD. High 40's now.

Red Sox are beating the Rockies. Hope they win. They sure beat up on the Indians in the end.

Sounds like Sophia had fun!! I have to brag about the weather here today. We had a high of 80, seemed almost like summer.

Neutral on World Series unless the Giants are playing!! Or if the Dodgers are playing, anyone else!!

Hi everybody.

Thanks John! :hug: What's Halloween in the Halls? And speaking of Halloween events, what happened to the pictures from the zoo on Sunday that you were going to post?

Sounds like Sophia had fun!! I have to brag about the weather here today. We had a high of 80, seemed almost like summer.

Neutral on World Series unless the Giants are playing!! Or if the Dodgers are playing, anyone else!!
Glad you had nice weather! Somebody needs to, right? :thumbsup2

Have fun John, and be safe! By the way, what are you most looking forward to when you get to come to Disneyland?

Really Bubba, just "being" there, where it all began. I love history, and I think I know enough as a WDW vet to not be disappointed. I just want to drink in the atmosphere.

Thanks John! :hug: What's Halloween in the Halls? And speaking of Halloween events, what happened to the pictures from the zoo on Sunday that you were going to post?

No time to download photos Holly. I have been going to bed late and getting up at 5:00 every morning, with something going on every night here at home! I'll get to it sometime!

Halloween in the Halls is Trick or treat through the High School, with National Honor Society Students handing out candy to the kids. We had over 2.000 people show up! Ran out of food! Hayrides kept going past 8:00!

All was free other than the food.

Really Bubba, just "being" there, where it all began. I love history, and I think I know enough as a WDW vet to not be disappointed. I just want to drink in the atmosphere.

No time to download photos Holly. I have been going to bed late and getting up at 5:00 every morning, with something going on every night here at home! I'll get to it sometime!

Halloween in the Halls is Trick or treat through the High School, with National Honor Society Students handing out candy to the kids. We had over 2.000 people show up! Ran out of food! Hayrides kept going past 8:00!

All was free other than the food.
Well, when you do have time to post pics, we'll all be even happier about it because you'll probably have WDW pics too! :yay:

Halloween in the Halls sounds so fun! What a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter