May 15 20004?

lisab1291

Mouseketeer
Is there any one else going may 15th 2004?

We just got back from western May 10-17 ( our first cruise ever).
We booked for next year while we were still on board. It will be myself, Lisa, dh Steven, ds cory 10, dd morgan 6, and Carol My mother in law. I know i'm posting a tad bit early, but we had so much fun, I can hardly wait!!!!!

Originally posted by tiptoen
WOW 20004. You do book early don't cha. :p

Oh yeah. We take advantage of onboard booking deals. PLUS, if i wanted to book this cruise today at the same category, it has already gone up about $300 in price. The earlier you book, the better deals you'll get!

Hi Lisa...
We'll be on board as well. Search back a bit on the boards, we had a thread going. :)

We will be on this cruise as well. DD will be 6, turns 7 in July 2004. DS will be 4, October b-day for him.

We booked early to save the $300 increase.

YES, LISA

:Pinkbounc We just got back from the Eastern 5/17/2003 and we booked while onboard! My husband had such a great time, we both are looking forward to next year!:smooth: :bounce: 5/15/2004--the countdown begins!:wave: :) Gonna hafta reset that countdown clock!

We'll be on the Magic May 15, 2004. It will be DH, our 2 daughters (18 and 21), MIL, and myself.

Originally posted by b&bdiscruisers
YES, LISA

:Pinkbounc We just got back from the Eastern 5/17/2003 and we booked while onboard! My husband had such a great time, we both are looking forward to next year!:smooth: :bounce: 5/15/2004--the countdown begins!:wave: :) Gonna hafta reset that countdown clock!

Fantastic! Get that clock reset, Lisa! We're less than a year away!!!

We just got back from the 5/18 Wonder and are dreaming of our next cruise. It looks like the 5/15 Eastern will be it!
We did not book on board as we did not have the $1000 deposit at that time.
We hope to book within the next few months

Originally posted by luvstiggertoo
We just got back from the 5/18 Wonder and are dreaming of our next cruise. It looks like the 5/15 Eastern will be it!
We did not book on board as we did not have the $1000 deposit at that time.
We hope to book within the next few months

YEAH!!!! Who all will be going with you?

We'll be there Lisa!!:D DW, DDs (twins 6y/o), and me!

Did the 4-day and felt it was not long enough so booked on-board. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Mike;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter