May 2003 adults and solo to wdw

May 10-14 at Boardwalk Villas.

I don't know what I'll be doing besides hanging out in the Adventurers Club...probably water parks.

My fiance chunkster20uk and I will be honeymooning from 12 - 31st May:Pinkbounc :bounce:

HRH, then cruising on the Magic, then DFW...can't wait!:cool:

I already posted on the April Solo Traveler boards, but since my trip is April 23 - May 3, I'll post here too.
I've bought airfare, booked hotels and planned and replanned.
I know it's a month away, but I'm really REALLY excited! :D

I've booked all my Lodging, bought all mt tickets, and made my PS arangements and booked a Fantasmic! Dinner Package.

Here's my schedule. It's changed a few times since I first posted it here. My Brother will be joining me 4/23-28. If anyone out there wants to hang out on any of these * days, or meet for lunch or dinner, please drop me a line.

Monday, April 21 - The Disneyland Resort *
Tuesday, April 22 - The Disneyland Resort *
red-eye flight
Wednesday, April 23 - Animal Kingdom (my FIRST visit)
Thursday, April 24 - Magic Kingdom (my FIRST visit)
Friday, April 25 - Disney MGM Studios
Saturday,April 26 - Universal Studios
Sunday,April 27 - Islands of Adventure (my FIRST visit)
Monday, April 28 - Universal Orlando *
Tuesday,April 29 - Universal Orlando *
Wednesday, April 30 - EPCOT *
Thursday, May 1 - Blizzard Beach *
Friday, May 2 - Choice of WDW Parks *
Saturday, May 3 - ???, fly home at 5:30pm
Sunday, Back to work

I'm pretty clueless about the Walt Disney World Resort. If you've got some advice for me, I sure could use it.
If anyone out there sees flaws in my schedule, please let me know. I'd really appreciate the help.

This is gonna be a Blast! :smooth:

My dates are finally solid for my May trip.

Arriving at CBR on 5/19 thru 5/20 and moving to the Dolphin until 5/28.

So 5/19 thru 5/28 are my dates. I hope I get to meet some of y'all!

Katholyn

how exciting Katholyn:D sorry i'll miss you.
i just finished booking a second trip with dd, nov30-dec08/03.
i got an aaa rate but am hoping to get a better "come back" rate by calling while i'm there this coming trip.

katypop:D

DH and I will be there 5/11 through 5/13, maybe 5/14. We will be staying in Daytona (free Condo!) and driving. If you get a group together for a meal, we would love to meet everyone!:D

I just made my reservations at ASMu for May 14-20. I went to WDW with my parents in October, but this is my first solo trip since May, 2000. I had a great time with the 'rents, but I can't wait to have the whole place to myself (at least, that's the way it feels).

I've already posted this once - but I've changed resorts....

We will check into Coronado on 5/15 and move to VWL on 5/18, departing Orlando on 5/23.

BUT, we will be back in September!

DH and I will be there for the first time without kids for our 20th anniversary. We'll be at the Portofino Bay May 23-27, YC concierge May 27 -30 and AKL concierge May 30-June 1.

Wow! Lots of folks going in May! Hope to see some lime green ribbons there!

DH and I will be there from May 2 - 11th. My sister and her BF will be joining us from May 2 - 8th. Only 56 days to go!!!!!

My parents (ages 69 and 61) are bringing me and my husband (ages 37 and 49) down with them to stay in a 2 bedroom Beach Club Villa May 2-9.

So, if you ask my Mom, she'll say she's bringing the kids down, but we're a little old to be kids!

It's a thank you from them to us for introducing them to Disney Vacation Club (I put them up at OKW for a week in July last year, and the loved it so much they BOUGHT themselves).

In a previous post I was attempting to schedule a vacation at that time but I am sorry to say I am unable to go to Disney during May. I am now hoping that I will be able to go back in Dec. Have a great vacation and meet lots of dissers.

I'll be at OLCC from May 4-11 with my MIL. I'm taking her so she can catch a break from my FIL, who has suffered several strokes. I plan on showing her a good time, even though we'll be staying off property.

UPDATE: MIL decided she did not want to fly because of the war, so I've decided to go by myself. I got a good rate at POFQ and will be going solo!!

sorry you couldn't make a go of your may trip yecats. dd and i are planning on going back in dec too, nov30-dec08, have you picked any dates yet?

RAMWDWFAN, what a lovely thing to do for your mil:D i'm sure you'll both have a great time, what better place to relax and take a little stress off, even if it is for only a short time.:D i'm sure you'll both enjoy even though you are off-site, certainly better than not going at all. enjoy:D

katypop

My wife and I are going to be there May 17th through the 27th. Looking forward to Star Wars Weekends (This will be my third :)) and hopefully finally going to Disney Quest (Nope, never been :() We'll be staying in the ASMu. Party at my place! Whohoooo!! :cool:

May 3 to 11 staying at Old Key West. DW and I love WDW in May.

Hello. I am a solo traveler and will be at Disney World May 23-26. Any other solo travelers going at that time and interested in getting together for activities, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter