May 2005 Panama Canal cruise from Port Canaveral to Long Beach CA...Who is in??

LAMPSKIES

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
O.K. now that I have your attention.

It looks as is DCL has no bookings from May 14 thru Sept 10 2005. It's no secret that DCL WILL build a ship when the "dollar" is competetive again. Soooooo if they do bring the Magic from FL to CA it looks like it would be a 14 day trip with passage thru the Panama Canal. If this was a reality.....who would go??? I am first in line!!!!

Hey Lampskie,

What's shaken!!!! Do you think the ship will hold enough cold beer for you??? 14 days is a really long time.....

Didn't they run out of beer in December? I don't think we will do another cruise until 2006.

I hope all is well.

Crazy Momma
Susan Benoit

Originally posted by LAMPSKIES
O.K. now that I have your attention.

It looks as is DCL has no bookings from May 14 thru Sept 10 2005. It's no secret that DCL WILL build a ship when the "dollar" is competetive again. Soooooo if they do bring the Magic from FL to CA it looks like it would be a 14 day trip with passage thru the Panama Canal. If this was a reality.....who would go??? I am first in line!!!!
Well, if you're first, we're second.... Lynda and Cash, the Verandah Dog....We'll be signing up on board the Wonder next week.......:dog: :boat:

I've already submitted a request with dreamsunlimited...I'll consider transfering from January 8th to May 14th!

Dawn Hope

We too have a Request in with Dreams for a secret porthole room
for the florida to cal trip...

We are definitely in! Have already contacted DU and my TA.

Crazy Momma.........things are good. We switched from the 10 nighter to the 7 night Western dec. 4. You are right though......2 bars ran out of my "flavor" by Wednesday!!! LOL May 4th is the day of the announcement........the line forms here!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter