MAY 2007 Roll Call !!!!

3 DAYS TIL POR !!!
I can't wait! I'm sooo excited! :yay: (and nervous about getting everything done for the trip:scared: )

We fly out tonight for our no-kids-allowed-anniversary trip! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sweet! Glad to see I'm not the only one doing that! DH and I leave in 12 days for our 20th Anniversary trip without the kids! :banana: They do get to go in February next year, so don't feel :sad2: for them!

3 DAYS TIL POR !!!
I can't wait! I'm sooo excited! :yay: (and nervous about getting everything done for the trip:scared: )

We're right behind you! 4 days for us. I bet there will be tons of DISers passing by each other every day @ POR from how many posts I've seen here. Everyone got their LGMH ready???? :goodvibes

7 more days left untill i go, my flight leaves at 7am an arrives at 9am, hopefully they'll have a room ready for me when i get there.

I fly out tomorrow morning for a business trip to a conference for a week at Mariott World Center.. but am staying at AKL as that was one of their options when Mariott was fully booked, and coming down early so I get a half day in Epcot tomorrow, and maybe a half day somewhere else Thu.. does that count? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter