MAY 2007 Roll Call !!!!

We leave for the Beach Club Villas in 10 days! I've been counting down because this has been an especially busy year for me at work, and I needed something specific to look forward to. Well, I've almost made it. :)

We leave for the Beach Club Villas in 10 days! I've been counting down because this has been an especially busy year for me at work, and I needed something specific to look forward to. Well, I've almost made it. :)
I hear ya! I'm in the same boat this year! I've been going to school, running a business, and working a side job this year! I'm ready to roll over and vacaction! :)

14 more days!!!!! Can't wait. This will be our 2nd trip to WDW. Staying at the All Star Movies May 28th - June 1st!!

ME:yay: DH: :cool1: DS:pirate:

May 2004: Offsite

I'm hoping that they go by much faster, between working two jobs, coaching soccer, and just plain being tired I need this vacation.

May 27th-June 2nd at ASMO... oh yes.. this is the trip we've been waiting two years for.

Me::MinnieMo DS (6):sulley:

I'm SO excited about going to Disney World for my birthday & Gay Days for the first time! I love Disney and am SO blessed to have a free place to stay (offsite).
:cheer2:

We will be at the Swan May 24-29, a last minute trip but its fine after coordinating everyones schedules, hmm now DH flies home on 5/22 so I have exactly one day to unpack, wash and repack his stuff and also oldest ds too so I can use his suitcase for our other 2 ds who are going to Disney. I so need this vacation, its also a little b day and anniversary trip. Cant wait. DH is getting burned out at work so he wants to go to Disney and veg out as he calls it. :cool1: :cool1:

Aaronbox,
I'm also celebrating my birthday in WDW! Happy birthday!
I'll be at YC 24th-31st. Can't believe it's almost here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter