May 2014 Discout Watch

From what I understand if you find a discount you can call and have it applied. This last May we had 15% off at AoA which was better than nothing. As far as pins go, from what I have read Disney will periodically send out Pin code offers that are specific to you and non transferable, but no one knows what causes someone to get this, it is seemingly random. There is a stickies on the discounts page that explains it better. Happy deal hunting!

Thank you!

I booked a trip already for May but am hoping for some room/cruise discounts. It would be wonderful. :)

Count me in! After a year away from Disney it is looking like we will make a return visit in May 2014. The current thinking is to camp at Fort Wilderness May 25 to June 1. I think we are just about ready to book the site only for now, and then wait/watch for some room-only discounts...:rolleyes1

Anyone have any info on AP rates for AoA May 2013 ? I know there is general info over at mousesavers, but looking for people with experience this past year.

PS ... can't wait to book 2014, its going to be a long wait though looking for AP rates :(

Me too! Has anyone ever seen a room/cruise discount package?

We cruised and stayed in Disney in May, 2012. We were able to take advantage of two special offers. One was a $25.00 onboard credit (not that great of a discount but better than nothing) and then a % off our room at Disney. I booked them separately as I had heard that it is rare to get a room/cruise package discount.

Well, after almost a year from our first ever trip, we're pondering going May 2014!

We'll be 20 years married next year, and had been planning on somewhere tropical, just the two of us. But the Disney bug is strong!

Chatted with DH last night, and we think we'll do Disney with the kids instead of a trip on our own. We're going to present a "trip" to them at Christmas, and tell them it is our anniversary trip, but we're bringing them along. Haven't booked it yet, but we'll all go together.

We'll spring Disney on them as late as we possibly can!

the only hitch will be financing a new van before we make the reservations for Disney. My van can't possibly make the trip, and we just can't take 3 teenagers in a Mazda 6 again, so I need a new van before we can go. Flying is just way too much more $$ for us to justify.

So keeping my eye on this thread!!

Woo hoo! I booked our two week Disney vacation today!

Dellasgirl: In the past, I've not had a problem getting a special offer applied to our existing reservations. To change your ticker, go to the Tickers tab at the top of this Dis page. Create a ticker and copy the link. Go to User CP and click on edit signature. Erase your current ticker and copy the link to your new one. Easy peasy!

Thank you i have changed our ticker(as you can see)
i just booked us today at Port Orleans-Riverside in a royal room

so excited
now to wait for the discounts

Ann
John
Stephanie
Saylor

Phew! We finally snagged two Garden Wing standard view rooms at the Contemporary after them showing as unavailable since packages came online. It's a huge savings for members of our traveling party! And, I hope they'll also be able to get a good discount--either Florida resident or GP.

We are planning on going May 25th - June 3rd not sure what resort just yet, maybe CR or OKW, unless I fall in love with WL when we go on Dec 2nd of this year, just hoping for at least a room discount

Hello all of my fellow May travelers! Please come join the Walt Disney World May, 2014 Travelers page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/409054495882315/

I really want to!

But we are doing our very best to keep this trip plan secret from the kids. We told them our trip is 2014, and we would do Disney one more time in 2015. Picked up travel brochures and everything to throw them off track.

So if suddenly if they start seeing posts about Disney, May 2014 on my Facebook page, the cat will be out of the bag! :rotfl:

So I'll just play along here....

Hello fellow May-ers! We're May as well, hence why I'm here lol. We have a whole package booked at rack rate, eek! I'm hoping for a discount offer to come along for May 4-10. And is it too much to wish for AoA Littler Mermaid to be included? I mean, even if it is just a 15% RO discount, it's better than nothing, right?

DH and I are thinking of taking our grandbabies (just turned 3 and 1) the first week in May. How are the crowds then?

We were there this past May (early may) with our 2 year old. The mornings were really not cowshed at all. Things started picking up in the afternoon but not too horrible.

Also looking for a May code. Going May 17th & bringing my youngest DS's best friend with us. Would be so great to get some kind of discount!

A very very reliable source posted that January through mid-April discounts will be released on October 8th. Sounds like us May travelers are getting closer and closer to a possible special offer. At least I'm hoping so!

I am hoping so too! The suspense is already killing me, and I just decided to book our trip (FIRST) in May of 2014 a week ago :)

I am hoping so too! The suspense is already killing me, and I just decided to book our trip (FIRST) in May of 2014 a week ago :)

Oooh I remember planning our first trip to Disney many many years ago. I never knew that we'd be hooked like we were. We are now on our 19th trip to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter