May 2024 Exercise Thread - Happy Disney Moms Month!

Glad to hear you and Charles are both feeling better, Elizabeth Smith! (And you've reached Mrs. Banks Blue!)

I'm adding:
Wed-5/8 - 30
Thu-5/9 - 25
Fri-5/10 - 20
-------------------
for 210/600, and sophy1996 and I (PollyannaMom) have both reached Off-Camera Orange!

The team stands at 1,110 minutes and 18%. - Less than 400 minutes to go before we reach orange as a group! :cheer2:

The "Off-Camera" part of today's color name comes from the fact that so many of the moms in Disney movies are actually missing. :sad1:

From this article, "...it could be suggested the lack of parents makes it easier for writers to create classic coming-of-age stories, but the absence of a maternal figure may also have been influenced by the death of Walt Disney's own mother in a tragic accident. The death of a parent is also a common trope in the traditional fairy tales that inspired many Disney movies, which rest on the foundations of folklore, myths, and fables."

+45

485/1200

The "Off-Camera" part of today's color name comes from the fact that so many of the moms in Disney movies are actually missing. :sad1:

I have to admit, my first thought when I saw the new theme was, but so many moms are missing!

I’m doing 1680 this month.. so far 1080 :)
I’m joining this thread! Thanks!

Welcome, DianaMB333!

Good Morning, and 🌷Happy Mother's Day🌷 to all the moms on our thread!

Great minutes, everyone! And welcome, @DianaMB333!

I'm also adding 15 minutes Saturday and 20 this morning for 245/600.

The new team total is 2,950/7,695 and 38% :cheer2:

which brings ShannyMcB, sophy1996 and the TEAM to orange and DiannaMB333 straight to Perdita Purple!

1715524399710.png

Perdita has 15 puppies of her own and adopts many more that were rescued from Cruella De Vil.

She is voiced in the original cartoon by Cate Bauer, and (according to IMDb) 20 different dogs played the two adult Dalmatians in the live-action version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter