May have to change trip dates so need opinions please

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
Right now we are scheduled to arrive at Disney November 3rd. I spent yesterday morning and the emergency room with some unexplained issues. It may take a few weeks figure out what's going on. So we are seriously thinking of rescheduling our trip.

We're thinking of either arriving on Good Friday in April and staying for two weeks.

Or going in May for 2 weeks starting on May 4th. Can I get some opinions please on either of these time.? We usually go in the fall. I realize Easter will be busier but flight wise it's cheaper from Canada then. On the other hand my daughter would be turning six during the trip if we went in May. Any opinions on which month would be cooler,? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Right now we are scheduled to arrive at Disney November 3rd. I spent yesterday morning and the emergency room with some unexplained issues. It may take a few weeks figure out what's going on. So we are seriously thinking of rescheduling our trip.

We're thinking of either arriving on Good Friday in April and staying for two weeks.

Or going in May for 2 weeks starting on May 4th. Can I get some opinions please on either of these time.? We usually go in the fall. I realize Easter will be busier but flight wise it's cheaper from Canada then. On the other hand my daughter would be turning six during the trip if we went in May. Any opinions on which month would be cooler,? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
April will probably be a little cooler, but much busier than the beginning of May. I’d go in May.

I hope you are OK! Hugs!!

Easter is always SO packed! And now Easter weekend there is a RunDisney event (SPRINGTIME SURPRISE) which will compound crowds (if that is even possible). Last time I went during Easter, we got caught in such a crowd after the easter parade, people were literally falling on top of my son's stroller. It was scary. I will never go during Easter again! I would pick May as well!! Perfect time... before school gets out.

Feel better!

I prefer Disney when it’s cooler, but early May will probably offer less crowds. It’s 50/50 for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter