May need to reduce # of people for PS, how is this done?

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
We were meeting family for a few days this February 4-6th, but my DH's father hurt his neck (herniated disk) and may now not be going. I already made PS's, and will probably have to reduce them from 7 to 4 people. Will I have to make all new PS's or will they just reduce the number of people? We have two for Boma (breakfast and dinner) and when I called, the dinner was already filling up quickly. I'm not really concerned about the other PS's.

We won't know for about two weeks whether or not DFIL will get the OK from his doctor. Can I make additional PS's for just the four of us and then cancel the one's we won't need? We are keeping our fingers crossed that DFIL will be alright and can make the trip, but I would also hate to miss out on our favorite restraunt if I wait too long.

Any advise would be great at this point.

Cindy

This had happened to my husband and I. Last time we went I made ps for 4 people and it ended up being just 2. I told them when we got to the podium and they just said "ok". We were seated in 5 minutes.

It is easier to tell them when you check in. We did this in October when we had a PS for 6, then 2 of us had to leave to go home early. When we checked in we told them we were only 4 now. No problem at all. I do know that when you call dining to try to change it, they will tell you they have to cancel your PS and make a new one which means you probably will not get the same time. They will not modify it.

Thanks for the advice. If our family can't make it, we will just inform the restraunt when we check in.:)

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter