McDonalds 20% Discount?

HotRod

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried to use their 20% off at Disney Store, at the downtown Disney Store? I asked someone at our Store if you could use it there she said yes but would just like to know if anyone has used their discount there. Thank You

Have used two with no problem. Got a large Bear in the House stuff animal for my son. Was regularly priced at $ 44.00. On sale for 40% off, got an additional 20% off with the coupon!! Did the same thing with an Atlantis shirt that was already on sale at 50% off!!!!! Whooo Hooo! :D
125 More Days Until WDW!!!

No, I don't think you can use it at the Downtown Disney Store....I read that previously. Has anyone actually tried it there???????????

I used mine at the disney store catalog outlet in Branson, MO.!!! No problems!!!

The World of Disney at Downtown Disney is NOT part of The Disney Store line of stores.

On the back of the coupon is a web address to seek out participating stores. I plugged in Orlando and only 3 stores were listed, none of which were in WDW. They were all mall stores as far as I could tell. I also put in Walt Disney World specifically, Lake Buena Vista, and many of the surrounding cities. Everytime, the same 3 stores popped up. Oh well, guess my kids can stop eating those happy meals now :earsboy:

I sent the following message to the Disney store site:

Is there a Disney Store in the Walt Disney World complex?

The reply was:

In Disney World you will find Downtown Disney which is a "Disney Store"

So the coupon is valid. :rolleyes:

I called Downtown Disney and asked. They said that the coupon is NOT valid. I'm going to bring one along anyway. It can't hurt to try, and as all DIS-ers know by now, "If you don't get the answer you want from one CM, ask another!"

I heard that you can't use it at that store either. :mad:

Does anyone know for sure if the Disney Card 10% works there?

Here's what the DC web page says:

10% Discount on Selected Merchandise at Downtown Disney Area

Receive a 10% discount with a minimum purchase of $25 at the following shops at Downtown Disney Marketplace: World of Disney, Team Mickey, Pooh Corner, Disney at Home and Disney's Days of Christmas.

Plus, receive a 10% discount with a minimum purchase of $25 at these shops at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island: Mouse House and DTV.

Thanks again! I have not received my DC yet and was unsure of where I could use it.

This board is the greatest (and so are it's users!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter