McDonalds Happy Meal Disney toy trades/wants

Louisho, The mouse with the red vest and hat is Roquefort from th Aristocats.

If anyone has the 4 bad guys, Maleficent, Jafar, The Big Bad Wolf or Cruella I have a Pumbaa for trade or I would trade a pin for them. Let me know.

I have Donald Duck(2 still in packages)
Daisy Duck(1 in package,1 not)
Princess Aurora(1 not in package)

I am looking for Pooh(since 1966 was hte year I was born and I love Pooh)but will consider just about any trade.

Thanks.Kelly

theanderson4@sympatico.ca

here is a new list of what i got so far:
what i got:
tramp 1
Jane (girl in Tarzan) 1
witch from snow white 1
brer bear 1
pig (black with flute)
Aristocat 1
genie 1
Panchito 1
Cruella 1
the animal in Pocahontas 1
bernard 2
tantor 1

Belows are the only one that i have, that's mean no extra, (if i give it, i don't even have it for myself, but since i would prefer to have the one that i have, i would be willing to trade for something i like)
Mad hatter 1
Quasimodo 1
Esmeralda 1
Goofy 1
marry poppins 1
white rabbit 1
Flounder 1
the principle character in Atlantis 1 (didn't watch the movie, don't know the name)]

I want to have
any Mickey, jessie,
Please feel free to contact me if you have "anything" to trade, we can negotiate

my email: hellokitty@videotron.ca

But if we make it this week-end, we will keep you guys in mind..

Donna

(actually the thought of any food right now, is not my favorite thing)

I found a McDonalds that will sell me the Happy Meals toys for 60 cents each. I got 10 yesterday and I'm going back for more at lunch today. Anyway, the kids ripped all the bags open as soon as I got them home, so I have the following duplicates not in bags:

Phil
Tramp
Tantor
Flounder
O'Malley (4)

We're looking for:

Any princess
Any of the Fab Five
Dale
Panchito
Jose
Bambi
Flower
Thumper
Pooh
Or we'll consider any other offers!

Updated to reflect trades made.

I have for trade:

Terk
Pumbaa

Looking for:

The Hag
Cruella DeVil
Maleficent

Email me if you would like to trade.

I think I need some of Steve's pin karma. A friend and I met for lunch. We both bought 1 toy each. She got Maleficent!!! I got the Penguin from Mary Poppins!!! That's what I get for being polite! I let her go first!!!

Oh well another trader.

Here's an update on our traders and wants (updated 3/18)

Traders:

Hercules (2)
Alice (2)
Mad Hatter
Uncle Scrooge
Tarzan
Fiddler Pig
Elliot

Wants:

Flik
Abu
Jafar

please e-mail us at mzdavis67@aol.com

I've done pretty good so far. We have:

Snow White (1)
Belle (1)
Uncle Scrooge (1)
Mushu (1)
Tramp (1)
Flounder (1)
Penguin (2)
Mowgli (2)
Flower (1)
Had Maleficent, but decided she deserved a better home than I could provide, so I mailed her to Maleficent2 :) Anyone want to trade anything for my extra Mowgli? I 'd ask about the Penguin but I think i already know the answer :rolleyes:

i have an extra sebastian if anybody is looking. i am looking for Jafar of course,hehe.

Mr. Peachident
Mike

I would love to trade my:

Aladdin: Traded
Mushu: Traded
Kuzco: Traded

for your...(name it and we'll see) I love princesses the fab five and pooh's friends

E-Mail me please emmyos@cs.com
:) :D Emmy

Hi Chellnjr,

My friend told me you have a Daisy toy for trade. I don't have a Mushu or Mulan for you. I have Tantor, Lucky, and Terk. Would you like any of those? You didn't have an email address for me to send you an email. I hope you see this post!

Thank you,

Taylor

(dictated by Taylor, typed by Mom)

WOO HOO!! WOO HOO!!!

Came home last night with not one but two Uncle Scrooges! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've updated my list on page 2. Got a couple more traders and still looking for the nephews and Dale (although I don't think Chip is minding the peace and quiet :D ).

We also have an extra Ariel to trade now:) traded, but I have an extra Goofy to trade

Well, my DH stopped at McDonalds and picked up 6 more Happy Meal toys. Unfortunately, he didn't want to check the names before he brought them home, so we now have 4 O'Malleys to trade.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter