MCO to US and WDW to MCO: Driving Directions

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I don't know why I never thought of this before-look at a map of the Orlando area before we're flying down some unknown highway 80 miles an hour and frantically trying to figure out where we're going. I have an old Avis map and according to it to get from MCO to US I exit the airport north take 528 west all the way to I4 and exit east to exit 30B-US. Ok, here's my questions: 1) Is 528 also known as the Beeline all the way from the airport to I4? 2) I see 2 tolls on 528, are there any more than 2, does anyone know the cost and do they have attendants at each? 3)How long does it take from MCO to US on an average day?

We end our vacation at WDW. It looks like we'll take 417 all the way to exit 17-airport. Does anyone know how long that trip is and how much the tolls are? There's no better way to start a vacation than arguing about who got us lost-NOT ! Thanks for all your help!!:D

We always take 417 to WDW. There are two $1 tolls if you get off at exit 6 - Downtown Disney. It takes about 25-30 minutes.

Thanks for your replies. We end our vacation at WDW and plan on using the 417 to get us back to the airport. We're going to start our vacation at Universal Studios for 5 days and was wondering if anyone can anyone help me with the route from MCO to US?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter