MDE shows wrong Parks after doing Genie Selections at the end showing false Park Icons????

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
What is the Reason that the MDE shows me wrong Park Icons after going through the selections but giving me the right possible selection for the right Park but at the End showing the wrong Park Icon????

Can that have do something with that I had to alternate my Vacation and changed some things on my Desktop cuz things had to changed??? Can it be the Phone App hasn´t realized fully the Change but why it shows the correct rides selection for the Right Park but at the End showing (maybe the old Parks before they were updated ???

How can I fix that that it will showing me the right Park Icon like I am coming a day later means had to push it a Day as well and changed the Parks little bit around will start with EPCOT but after got through the Selections instead of showing me the EPCOT Icon it shows the DHS one (cuz that was supposed to me before I changed it) So why does the APP do that wrongly it should have the info the same as the Desktop has, why it than changes it to wrong Park????

What is the Reason that the MDE shows me wrong Park Icons after going through the selections but giving me the right possible selection for the right Park but at the End showing the wrong Park Icon????

Can that have do something with that I had to alternate my Vacation and changed some things on my Desktop cuz things had to changed??? Can it be the Phone App hasn´t realized fully the Change but why it shows the correct rides selection for the Right Park but at the End showing (maybe the old Parks before they were updated ???

How can I fix that that it will showing me the right Park Icon like I am coming a day later means had to push it a Day as well and changed the Parks little bit around will start with EPCOT but after got through the Selections instead of showing me the EPCOT Icon it shows the DHS one (cuz that was supposed to me before I changed it) So why does the APP do that wrongly it should have the info the same as the Desktop has, why it than changes it to wrong Park????
I have the same exact issue!! No clue how to fix it, and I am worried when we go on our vacation that it will cause similar issues with our Genie and Lightning Lanes. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter