MDE wonky?

dtkids

Mouseketeer
Anyone else? I'm trying to modify existing FP. All i get is "No Fastpass available...try standby". No "try a different experience" list. Just a glitch, not a new MDE format?

Yesterday was really strange too. Some of that "parks have concluded" stuff then on the app I got something like "The ability to make FP's has been restored" (never seen that one before) so wonder if they were having issues.

Editing to add that I'm also getting those errors right now if I try but it did work fine at 7am for me. Well, other than not finding that FOP FPP I wanted. ;)

Yesterday was really strange too. Some of that "parks have concluded" stuff then on the app I got something like "The ability to make FP's has been restored" (never seen that one before) so wonder if they were having issues.

Editing to add that I'm also getting those errors right now if I try but it did work fine at 7am for me. Well, other than not finding that FOP FPP I wanted. ;)

It was working for me at about 5:30/6:00 this morning before it went wacky. (I scored a FOP FP 13 days out!) Now it's your turn @marciemi! Sending good vibes that you get that FOP your looking for!

Yeah- it was wonky. All of the sudden Frozen Ever After was available on all 3 of our EP days, lots of them- and at times we could actually use instead of tromping all the way over there first thing in the morning. Either they released more- or it was a glitch- either way we scored :)

Yeah- it was wonky. All of the sudden Frozen Ever After was available on all 3 of our EP days, lots of them- and at times we could actually use instead of tromping all the way over there first thing in the morning. Either they released more- or it was a glitch- either way we scored :)
Yes I saw a bunch of new FEA, mostly mid-day, availability for 11/30

Same - very frustrating

I was wondering why some of the wait times look super wonky (not that it matters right now, I don't go until May but I was trying to look at some dining things and the map is the default view)

Today I scored Frozen Ever after fast passes for News Years day and there was several time slots to choose from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter