ME Gone, Can it be true!

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
DW just heard on TV.
Bye Bye ME.

Update: DW must have only caught part of a story about ME's trouble's. Can't find any confirmation on any of the news sites.

Sorry to get anyones hopes up.

Checked CNN, Yahoo and Drudge nothing about him leaving or getting fired.

There are reputable, financial magazines that are saying ME is on the out but no official word as far as I know to date.

Turns out she was watching the local FOX affiliate and they ran a story about ME selling a sizable chunk of stock. Also, mentioned the rumors about his imminent departure.

So it is still just a rumor.

I thought he just bought a ton of Disney stock on Wednesday. :confused:

From the Fox News website:
Big Cheese!

Walt Disney's (DIS) CEO Michael Eisner is putting his money where his mouth is.

Eisner picked up $10 million worth of the company's stock as he tries to hold on to his job. Eisner says he wanted to show confidence in Disney. The stock's down 72 percent from its year high. Investors are out $23 billion.

Tiggerfreak,
Perhaps the news your DW heard came from this article. The article is dated 8/18 so its recent. However, there isn't anything about Eisner leaving, just the suggestion that he might have to leave soon.

Disney Loses Steam

Walt Disney's (DIS) CEO Michael Eisner is putting his money where his mouth is. Eisner picked up $10 million worth of the company's stock as he tries to hold on to his job. Eisner says he wanted to show confidence in Disney.
Or maybe he thinks the same thing I do, which is that when they sh*tcan him, the stock will go back up! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter