Me in my DisUnplugged T-Shirt

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Okay dont laugh...and I should have taken MORE photos with my t-shirt on but here I am in the Magic Kingdom with my friend during Presidents week....we sat there and played a complete game of chess!! It was so bizarre and yet fun.

DSCF0410.jpg

Oh - and I lost the game lol.

Woo Hoo!!! Nice picture. One day, I'll be in the parks and see more DIS orange USB plug shirts than Mickeys! Well, maybe....:woohoo:

Okay dont laugh...and I should have taken MORE photos with my t-shirt on but here I am in the Magic Kingdom with my friend during Presidents week....we sat there and played a complete game of chess!! It was so bizarre and yet fun.

Oh - and I lost the game lol.

I think you lost because you were playing a different game. While you were playing chess, your friend was playing checkers. :lmao: GREAT shirt though! Who's the designer? (just kidding)I'll have me one too....one day.

And how do those Coke bottles move? 2 up, one over? Coke takes Bishop..... :rotfl:

Where is that? Frontierland has checker tables.. but that looks more like Main Street...

Which checkers are the pawns? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Nice shirt. :thumbsup2

OH MAN....Ya Got Me!! :rotfl: Okay can I use having 4 kids here as an excuse ... lol

I think you lost because you were playing a different game. While you were playing chess, your friend was playing checkers. :lmao: GREAT shirt though! Who's the designer? (just kidding)I'll have me one too....one day.

OIC = no wonder my friend kept chuckling under her breath at me (JK):rotfl2:

And how do those Coke bottles move? 2 up, one over? Coke takes Bishop..... :rotfl:

Where is that? Frontierland has checker tables.. but that looks more like Main Street...

You are right - Main Street right near the DVC store..

and I'm not even going to edit that chess word out so you ALL can continue to laugh at....I mean with me.

Definitely laughing WITH :thumbsup2 ...As said in another thread, this board (especially this forum) is SUPPORTIVE.

I wore my DIS Unplugged stuff in WDW in October and never saw another DISer. :sad2: My goal on all future trips is to spread the Word of Werner, the Gift(s) of the [John] Magi (Sorry, John..OHenry is a fave- it was unavoidable), the Karma of Klose, the Tao of Bawb (see the book Tao of Pooh... "Pooh just is" ... just like Bawb.)

I wore my DIS Unplugged shirt when we were there a few weeks ago, and made DH wear his a different day so we'd have more "exposure"...didn't have anyone come up and say hello. As a matter of fact, on the bus to AKL I know I saw another DIS'er because I recognized her family from pictures on the board. I was smiling like crazy (but in a good way...not in a Jack Nicholson "The Shining" way), trying to make eye contact, and she just walked right past me. Oh well -- there's always next time!!!

Won't be a problem on the ship!! We're all gonna make eye contact there! :goodvibes

I'm also interested in the "When will you be in WDW" thread. If several (or even many) of us are there at the same time, we could color-coordinate and look like an actual group. Maybe even have a group hunting trip looking for Kaht Kam....

Would make an interesting addition to DIS-TV... :thumbsup2

Vellamint!! Hi, it's SamIAm! We've talked on other disney websites. See you in July!!

Love your shirt by the way! Gotta get me one of those!

:flower3:

If several (or even many) of us are there at the same time, we could color-coordinate and look like an actual group. Maybe even have a group hunting trip looking for Kaht Kam....

Do we need to wear camo to blend in with the scenery...or yellow, to look like a Dole Whip?

I've worn my around, but not in the parks yet...maybe in June :-)

To defend the OP, some checkers have the chess "labels" on them
so you can use them to play chess.....thats your story....run with it...

(However, judging from the locations on the board, looks like your playing checkers) :confused3

Do we need to wear camo to blend in with the scenery...or yellow, to look like a Dole Whip?

Exactly what does Disney camo look like? Do you dress in colors like the castle or Mickey... Or maybe you could do a rock pattern and stand really close to Big Thunder Mountain...

I've worn my around, but not in the parks yet...maybe in June :-)

To defend the OP, some checkers have the chess "labels" on them
so you can use them to play chess.....thats your story....run with it...

(However, judging from the locations on the board, looks like your playing checkers) :confused3

YES YES ... lol IT Was Checkers.......just wasnt paying much attention when I wrote the original post...you know how it is....phone ringing, kids yelling.....

maybe my attention span is part of the reason I lost that game!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter