ME routes- specifically AKV

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
What resorts and in what order are each ME assigned? Specifically I am interested in knowing my route on the ME to AKV-Kadani (where it stops before my stop...then going to airport, where it stops before the airport?). Just did BCV in January and I think it stopped at POR, BWV and YC (I think in this order) before stopping at BCV...then going to airport it came to BCV first and then did YC, BWV and POR (I think in that order). Curious how AKV will go? And if anybody has all the resorts' ME routes...not sure if it's a sticky anywhere or not.

What resorts and in what order are each ME assigned? Specifically I am interested in knowing my route on the ME to AKV-Kadani (where it stops before my stop...then going to airport, where it stops before the airport?). Just did BCV in January and I think it stopped at POR, BWV and YC (I think in this order) before stopping at BCV...then going to airport it came to BCV first and then did YC, BWV and POR (I think in that order). Curious how AKV will go? And if anybody has all the resorts' ME routes...not sure if it's a sticky anywhere or not.

It depends on the demand at the time, there isn't a set route although they typically combine resorts close to each other.

It depends on the demand at the time, there isn't a set route although they typically combine resorts close to each other.

True, and they try to limit to 3 stops max but it depends on the time of day and how busy they are. They have a good forecast of arrivals and departures and they want a full bus.

:earsboy: Bill

On our visits to AKV we have stopped at Pop Century, Art of Animation, the Caribbean Beach, the Boardwalk, the All-Star resorts and Coronado Springs. Never all of them on one trip...usually two or three...but never the exact same stops either. As others have said, it depends on demand at the time you are there.

This week when we took ME it went MCO, AoA, Pop, CS and then AKL. This was for a 10:30PM arrival so I'm sure they were trying to consolidate. On the way back, it went AKL-Kidani, then the Lodge then Pop. Hope this helps!

Grrrr. I hate being last stop coming to the resort and then 1st stop going out to airport...that's what we were for BCV in Jan. That meant longer time sitting on bus (both ways) and I'm not a fan of that (and we sat on that bus a good 90 minutes the day we arrived). Oh well...what can you do!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter