Mears for early morning flight

princess4life

Mouseketeer
My last trip with my sister, we used uber but it wasn't without issue; we got everywhere safe and sound. So we landed at 11:39 pm and got a brand new to the area Uber driver who avoided tolls . . . so we saw some of the more cultural areas of Orlando. :) This didn't bother me, but my sister was a little nervous at one point. This year we aren't in any hurry so we've opted for the bit cheaper Mears shuttle when we arrive midday in June. My concern is our return flight is at 9:25 a.m., and our last Mears Shuttle with the entire family wasn't any too early in my opinion. Our flight was mid afternoon, and we had no problems getting to the the gate with time to spare. I'm just feeling a little more anxious about the early morning flight and security at that time of day being overloaded. Anyone have any pros or cons taking Mears vs. Uber/Lyft at that time of day. I'm assuming a pick up around 6:30 a.m. Thanks in advance!

In April, I had a 7am flight and was picked up by Mears Connect at 3:20 am. No problem at all. I was at the gate really early.

If you want to go earlier than what they suggest, just call them and they will change it for you to an earlier bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter