Medieval Times on Strike?

jcourtney

Mouseketeer
My family is headed to California in the middle of August and were thinking of trying the Medieval Times dinner show in Buena Park one evening while we are staying at Disneyland. However, I heard that the workers are maybe on strike? Does anyone have any details. Most of what I get when googling is months old. Is the strike still currently happening? It looks like the show is still open but I don't want to cross a picket line.

Any info is helpful. Thanks!

Nothing recent, but if there was an end I’d think there would be articles about it. Sounds like they’ve brought in replacements from nonunion operations at their other locations.

Yep, the performers and stable hands are still on strike. They've brought in non-union staff and the show is still running, but the workers are still picketing on a daily basis outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter