medievil times

pumba2005

Earning My Ears
Any reviews for this show? Is it worth it? I am a horse person but hate to see things d it looks interesting from their web site. How would you get there on public transport?

I don't know about the public transport, but it is a very fun show and the food is very good. My sister goes at least once a year! It's real close to Knotts Berry farm, Ripleys, and Wax Museum.

we went there last year are kids really enjoed it i thought it was pretty fun but i dint know if it was worth the price .but i say it is probbally worth going once .

Expensive. My son had a blast and he was only 2.5 at the time. I, however, spent the entire time sneezing. (I've never been allergic to horses before!) The riders are phenomenal with their expertise. Unless you are really into horses, it's kind of a one-time only thing.

We went to the one in Orlando, and it really was a Hoot! We had roasted chicken and our serving wench kept our beverage mugs full. It's fun cheering for your knight to win. The horsemanship is incredible. It was a bit pricey but it was totally worth it. Even my then 17yo son liked it, and he Hates horses and horse shows. (I love to watch show jumping.)
If you're not familiar with the L.A. bus system I strongly recommend using a taxi. Public transportation isn't all it could be down there :)
If you love horses you'll love this show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter