MelanieC's Journal

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post a journal, but since I keep loosing all my information on my palm pilot and loosing what I ate each day, I thought this might be a way to be able to go back and be able to retrieve my food diaries.

I started WW last year on 1/5/03. I weighed 186 pounds and by Memorial day I had lost 37 pounds and was down to 149. I felt so good about myself! I had bought myself some size 8 shorts and it was great. The kids and I met my mom in Alabama during Memorial day, and I didn't watch what I was eating the entire weekend. I had been so good during those 5 months and I thought I would be able to just pick right back up. I gained 5 pounds during that weekend. I took a few more weeks off and started back at the end of June. The first week I lost a little, but I just couldn't get back into the rhythm. Maybe it was because I was down in the 150's and felt good? I still needed to loose more though. I am 5'2", and my Weight Watcher high end goal is 132. Fall and winter passed me by!

Dh went to Kuwait on March 6th this year and during the first 2 weeks of the war I lost about 5 pounds. I wasn't eating, I wasn't sleeping and the stress was really bad! It was all I could do to keep myself going for the kids! Things started getting a little better over there, and moving very fast. I felt alot better and decided to go back to WW. Again, I couldn't get into it. The stress of him being gone and REALLY missing him was not allowing me to control what I was eating. Working full time, and taking care of the kids was all I could do to put food on the table, let alone make sure I was eating a controlled amount. The problem was, I started stress eating. DH came home on May 9th and it was such a happy day. I can't even describe what that day was like. To see the plane land brought tears to your eyes. We celebrated for a couple of weeks, eating out ALOT! It took us a while to get into the rhythm of cooking.

By the end of May, I was ready. If my mom had not visited me I would have definately started earlier. On June 2, I started back to WW's. This time I am determined.

My weigh in at Weight Watchers is on Monday nights.

6/2/03- 6/8/03

Since I have already done WW's before, I started counting my points during the day today.

6/2/03 - I weighed in at 178.4

I lost all of my food information for this week, but I did well. My daughter and I had a girls night out on Friday and we went to Applebees. I had the Lowfat Grilled Talapia with Mango Salsa! YUMM! 9 points. I also had the Lowfat Bikini Bannana Strawberry Shortcake at 4.5 points. Total of 13.5 points for dinner!
On Saturday, we were supposed to take my Girl Scout troop to Dorney Park but it rained all day. We altered our plans and went ahead to the hotel and took them out to dinner. We went to Applebee's again. I wanted to make sure I ate at a place I knew I could stay on program! I had the same meal as I did on Friday. I even had popcorn when I got back to the room. It felt good because I was still staying within my points!

Sunday we went to Dorney Park. It was a beautiful day, although a bit on the chilly side. The hotel had a contintental breakfast, so I had a Apple Cinnamon instant oatmeal for 2 points. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with just lettuce and tomotoes. It took a full 20 minutes for this to hit my stomach. Once I did it did fill me up. The girls all had ice cream in the afternoon, including my other leader and the mom that was with us. I found a place that had huge apples with some warm caramel sauce over the top. We got home about 7:30pm that night, about the same time my husband and son got home from his mom's house. I was starved and knew if I didn't eat soon I would be in trouble. We went to Applebees again and I had the same meal as on Friday and Saturday night. Dessert and all! I couldn't believe I had eaten that same meal 3 nights in a row. It was delicious and filling.

One full week down. Tomorrow would be my 1st weigh in! This was one of my summer weekends that I was worried about keeping within my points and I did week 1 with flying colors!

6/9/03 - 6/15/03

6/9/03 - I weighed in at 173 5.4 pounds lost!

Woo hoo! I felt on cloud nine. It felt good to have week one gone. The week prior I had obsessed about food all week. This week that was getting a little better. The hungry all the time feeling was starting to subside and I felt I had more control. I was getting into my ryhthm. I don't remember much about what I did or ate this week. It was a normal weekend at home. I think we ate at Applebees again on Saturday night after we went shopping. I knew I could eat there and stay within my points so we did. I had the same Low Fat Grilled Talapia with Mango Salsa, but it wasn't as good this time. The fish was dry and the salsa tasted OLD. Next time I go there, I will try the quesadilla or salad.

6/16/03 - 6/22/03

6/16/03 - I weighed in at 170.8 (point range for week 20-25)

I lost 2.2 pounds. Total since 6/2/03 is 7.6 pounds.

I do have my food journals starting on 6/18/03. I will start there:

6/18/03-Wed - Total points - 24 (1 point left over)

Breakfast - nothing - time got away from me
Lunch - Lean Cusine (5pts)
Snack - Crackers & Red pepper Eggplant Spray (1pt)
Dinner-Roast 4oz (10pts), Potato 3oz (1 pt)
Snack - English Muffin (1pt) Peanut Butter LF 1tbs (2pt)
4 corn tortillas sprayed with pam (4pts) salsa (0pts)

6/19/03 -Thu - Total points - 20 (5 points left over, 1 banked)
Breakfast- nothing-was suppposed to go to lunch with someone and I was saving points, they canceled because of the rain.
Lunch - Our cafeteria has WW meals sometimes- I had one of these
Chicken breast 3oz (3pts), Potatoes & onions (2pts), Broccoli (0pts) Diet snapple
Dinner- Applebees -Lowfat Chicken Quesadilla (15.5pts) **I was stuffed after eating this** I had 5 points left, but was too full to eat anything else.

6/20/03 -Fri - Total points 25 (6 banked)

Today is our anniversary (16 years) and we are driving to Williamsburg Va for the weekend. We are eating at Crackerbarrel for dinnner tonight. I have been having back and forth's in my head about wether I want to go over my points and have chicken fried steak or stay within and have grilled catfish. I was not going to eat breakfast and have lunch at subway. We would then have dinner in Williamsburg.

As luck would have it the traffic between Baltimore, Washington DC and the upper part of Virginia was really heavy. Around lunch time we were in heavy traffic. So we were going to just make it to Va. Hours were passing and before we knew it, it was after 3pm and we had not seen a Subway . By 3:30pm, I told my husband that we should just give the kids some snacks to hold them over and stop at the next crackerbarrel. At 3:40pm we did find a crackerbarrel and the first Subway I have seen since before lunch! It figures! Because I have not eaten anything all day, I was starved. I had all my points for the day, and what I wanted was 25 points. So I would eat all my points for the day in this one meal. I did not have any of the cornbread they served at the beginning of the meal. Boy did I want it though!

Breakfast 0pts
Lunch 0 pts
Dinner - Chicken fried Steak (12pts), Gravy (3pts), mashed potatoes (4pts), gravy (3pts), Fried Okra (3pts), green beans (0pts)

6/21/03 - Total points 30 (used 5 of my banked points - 1 banked left over)
The hotel had a free continental breakast. We are going to Bush Gardens today. I am really worried about what to eat. I know that we are going to the Germany section for lunch and the Ireland section for dinner. It really wasn't bad. I tried to choose lowerfat options (I really wanted the sausage platter in Germany, but I prevailed).

Breakfast - small apple (1 pt)
Lunch -Hoagie Roll (counted it as 6pts), Turkey apprx 3oz (3pts), Lettuce & tomato (0pts), potato salad (7pts) -Gave my cheese to DH
Dinner - Potato -HUGE (6pts), with Irish Stew over the potato (7pts)

6/22/03 - Total points 24.5 (.5 left over - 1pt banked)

We drove home today. Traffic was much better. Our plan was to have Subway again. I told DH to make sure to stop for lunch before we got out of Virginia. Unfortunately, DH was hungry and I fell asleep. when I got up it was 1pm and I was getting hungry. We were in the area where there were no subways. I was getting cranky- I decided that I would try eating at Denny's for him. For some strange reason he loves Denny's! I think its because he likes the milkshakes there.

Breakfast-Small bagel (3pts), cream cheese -light (1pt)
Lunch - Denny's fit fare grilled chicken sandwich (9pt) with barbeque sauce (.5 pts), applesauce (1pt)
Dinner-4 large Tortillas (8 pts), 1/2 cup Fat Free cheddar cheese (2pts), Salsa (0pts)

I made it through another weekend that I was worried about it. I used 5 of my banked points, but was still within my points. I felt really good!

6/23/03 - 6/29/03

6/23/03 - I weighed in at 167.2

Point range for week will be 20-25

I lost 3.6 points this week for a total of 11.2 points

6/23/03 Mon- Total points - 24 (1 point left over)
I had lunch with a friend, so I didn't eat breakfast.

Breakfast 0
Lunch - Kaiser Roll (3pts), Portobello mushroom & Roasted Red pepper (0pts), Italian marinade (1pt), Provolone Cheese (2pts)
Snack - Cherries 1/2cup (.5pts)
Dinner - Salmon (7pts),Couscous 1cup(3pts), Shrimp 4.5oz (2.5pts)
Snack-Fat Free Lemon pie frozen yogurt 1 cup -(4pts)

6/24/03 Tue - Total points - 23 (2 left over, 1 banked)

Breakfast-nectarine (1pt)
Lunch - Lean cusine (5pt), applesauce .5)
Snack - baked lays (2pts), Cherries 1/2 cup (.5)
Dinner-grilled chicken breast 3oz (3pts), Couscous 1 cup (3pts),
Corn 1 cup (2pts)
Snack - Fat Free Lemon Pie Frozen yogurt 1 1/2 cups (6pts)

6/25/03 Wed - Total points -23.5 (1.5 left over, 3 banked)

Breakfast - got too busy at work
Lunch - chicken breast 3.5oz (3.5pts), Couscous 1/2cup (1.5pts)
Dinner- Roll (3pts), Bratwurst (8pts), Corn on the cob (2pts), applesauce (.5)
Snack - Corn Tortilla sprayed with pam and baked (1pt), Salsa (0)
Fat Free Lemon Pie Frozen Yogurt 1 cup (4pt)

6/26/03 Thu- Total points 22.5 (2.5 left over 4.5 banked)

Didn't eat because we were going out to an early breakfast at work.
Breakfast (0)
Lunch-Rye Bread 2slices (4pts), Portobello & green pepper & onions (0), Salad (0), Fork method Balsamic vinagrette & any oil that could possibly be on veggies or bread (1pt), Feta cheese (3pts)
Dinner - Flounder (5pts), Spinach, Tomatoes & Salsa steamed (0pt), Couscous 1 cup (3pt), Shrimp 3oz (1.5pts), Black beans 1/2 cup (1pt)
Snack - Fat Free Lemon pie frozen yogurt 1 cup (4pt)

6/27/03 Fri - Total points 22.5 (2.5 let over, 7 banked)

Breakfast - Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (2pts)
Lunch - Lean cusine (5pt), applesauce (.5)
Dinner- Homemade Pizza 2 slices (14pts)
Snack - kids Ritas Sugar Free Cherry (1pt)

6/28/03 Sat - Total 25.5 points (used .5 banked points)

Breakfast -2 Fat Free Special K Frozen Waffles (2pts)
Lunch - Quesadilla 2 Tortillas (3pts), 1/8cup ff cheese (.5pts), Salsa (0pts)
Dinner -Applebeese Quesadilla Low fat (15.5pts)
Snack -Yogurt Stoneyfield Farm (2.5pts), Kudos bar (2 pts)

6/29/03 Sun- Total 22 points (3 left over)

Breakfast - 0
Lunch - Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad (2.5pts), Wendy's almonts (3pts), Wendy's Crispy rice noodles (1.5pts), Wendy's Oriental Sesame dressing (2pts),
Snack -Popcorn microwave 94% ff - (3pts)
Dinner - 2 Quesadillas - 4 tortillas (6 pts), 1/4 cup ff cheese (1pt), Refried Beans (1pt),
Snack - Crackers -wheat (1pt), Laughing Cow cheese-light , soft (1pt)

6/30/03 - 7/6/03

I weighed in at 166.2

I lost 1 pound for a total of 12.2 pounds lost.

Points range for the week will be 20-25 points.

6/30/03 Mon- Total points = 25, no points left over

Breakfast - hardboiled egg (2 points)
Lunch - Lean cusine (6 points), Apple Sauce (.5points)
Dinner - 2 slices Rye Bread (4points ), Low fat Feta cheese (2pts), Small hamburger Regular ground beef (6pts), Soy Crisps (2 pts),
Snack- Stoneyfield farms yogurt (2.5pts)

7/1/03 - Tues - Total Points = 27.5 points (used 2.5 extra points, reverse banking)

Breakfast- hardboiled egg (2points)
Lunch- Lean Cusine (5 points), apple sauce (.5points)
Dinner- 2 slices Rye Bread (4 points), Low fat Feta cheese (2pts),
Portobello mushroom (0points), steak 4oz (10 points), potato (1.5points)
Snack - Stoneyfield Farm yogurt (2.5 points)

7/2/03 - Wed - Total Points 20.5 (4.5 points left over - 2.5 to make up for reverse banking from yesterday)

Breakfast - 0 points - Too busy at work, by the time I turned around it was lunch
Lunch - Subway Roast Beef Sandwich, no cheese (5.5 points)
Snack - ate my breakfast - Stoneyfield farms yogurt (2.5 points)
Dinner- Portobello, Green Pepper & Onions sauted in a small amount of pam (0 points), 2 slices rye bread (4points), low fat Feta Cheese ( 2 points)
Snack- Stoneyfield Farm Yogurt 2.5 points

7/3/03 -Thur- Total points 22.5 (2 points left over)

Breakfast -0 points -
Lunch - Subway Turkey sandwich, no cheese (5.5)
snack - applesauce (.5 points)
Dinner - 2 slices of homemade pizza (14 points)

7/4/03 - Friday - Total Points 24.5 (.5 left over)

We are driving to Boston today for our 4th of July Holiday weekend. This weekend scares me a little, but I know I can do it. At one point during the drive, after I drank 3 points in a liquid drink and ending up at Burger king instead of Subway (because we couldn't find a subway on the drive up), I panicked! I had to have 8.5 points for a Chicken Whopper sandwich. That was more points that I had wanted to spend by lunchtime, since I had no idea where we would end up eating for dinner. Luckily we ate at a restaurant that had Salmon with spinich. I asked for the salmon to be cooked dry with no oils or butters. That was cooked fine, but the spinich came drowned in butter. I had him take it back and make me some just steamed. They did and it was great! I had made it through day one and felt much more confident that I could get through the weekend.
(Snapple a day- was a tropical drink with lots of vitamins, soy protien. I thought it might start my metabolism and give me lots of energy. I was wrong, I was still hungry and no energy from it) and I got panicked that I wasted 3 points for nothing.

Breakfast - Snapple a day (3pts)
Lunch - Chicken Whopper w/o Mayo (8.5pts)
Dinner - Salmon (10pts), Spinich (0pts), 1 dry water cracker with sesame seeds (2pts), butter from the taste of spinich that had butter in it (1pt)

7/5/03 - Sat - Total 31 points -Got 4 extra activity points and (used 2 banked points)

We walked alot this day, and this sore that I had on my foot became infected. I couldn't even walk by the end of the day without being in terrible pain. We walked from 11am till 8pm, from the back bay of boston, to Boston Commons, did the entire Freedom trail and walked all the way back to the hotel from the aquarium (took a water taxi back to that point from the USS constitution). The walking felt good but my foot didn't. By the time we got to dinner, I was ready to eat some extra points. I was starved, and the workout really made me feel like I needed to EAT GOOD! We also swam in the pool.

Breakfast -0 (by the time we got up, and left the room it was almost 11 so we had lunch instead).
Lunch - Subway Turkey sandwich, no cheese (5.5 pts), Soy Crisps (2pts)
Dinner- Salmon (10pts), Potatoes, garlic mashed (6pts), veggies (0pts), Mushrooms with a small amount of mozzerella from the kids pizza (1pt), Sauce from the salmon (4pts)
Snack - Stoneyfield Farms Yogurt (2.5pts)

7/6/03 -Sunday- Used 25 points

Today we went to Salem Mass, and Plymouth Mass. Before driving there, we walked about 1 mile roundtrip to Fenway Park. We also walked around Salem and a little around Plymouth. We also swam in the pool. I gave myself 2 activity points for the day(which I didn't use).

Breakfast - 0 (again, we seem to wake up too late for this)
Snack - Soy Crisp on the drive to Salem (2pts)
Lunch Ceasar Salad with dressing on the side - Chicken 6oz (6 pts), Lettuce (0 pts), parmesean cheese (.5), Croutons & Dressing -used fork dip method and only ate one or two of the croutons (1.5pts)
Dinner-Rice Pilaf (5pts), Swordfish (4pts), Salmon (5pts) Scallops (1pt)

7/7/03 - 7/13/03

I weighed in at 164.8

I lost 1.4 pounds for a total of 13.6 pounds lost.

Points range for the week will be 20-25 points.

7/7/03 - Total 24.5 points (.5 banked)

Today is our drive home.

Breakfast -0
Lunch - CrackerBarrel - 2 catfish fillets (8pts), Green Beans (0pts), Pinto beans (1pt), breaded fried okra (3pts), Buiscut (5pt)
Dinner - flounder (1.5pts), Shrimp (2.5pts), Couscous 1 cup (4pts)

7/8/03 - Total 23.5 (1.5 banked)

Breakfast - 0
Lunch - SubwayTurkey no cheese (5.5 pts)
Dinner - Couscous 1 1/2 cups (6 pts), 4 tortillas (6pts), cheese FF 1/2 cup (2pts)
Snack - Fat Free frozen yogurt 1 cup (4 pts)

7/9/03 - Total 22 points (2 banked)

Breakfast - Kashi 3/4cup (1.5pts)
Lunch - Lean cusine (5pts)
Dinner -Chicken breast skinless 5 oz (5pts), potato 6oz (2pts), cottage cheese 2% 1/2cup (2pts), Corn on the cob (2pts),
Snack - Soy crisps (2pts), Yogurt stoneyfield farms (2.5pts)

7/10/03 - Total 25 points

Lunch - Lean Cusine (5pts)
Snack - Granola Bar (2pts)
Dinner- Applebees -ordered the oriental chicken salad but altered it - ordered skinless boneless grilled chicken, ordered the almonds, dressing and noodles on the side. I measure out appropriate amounds of almonds and noodles to put on salad and did the dip fork method for the salad dressing - Skinless Chicken breast 5oz (5pts), Almonds aprox 22 (4pts), chow mein noodles aprox 1/2 cup(3pts), dressing -dip fork method (2pts), lettuce & cabbage (0pts)
Snack - Stoneyfield Farm Yogurt (2.5pts)

7/11/03 - Total 25 points

Breakfast - Kashi 3/4 cup (1.5pts)
Lunch -Chick-fil-A Chargrilled sandwich (8.5pts) lettuce & tomato (0pts)
Dinner - Pork, lean loin cut (6pts), corn on the cob (2pts), salad -& Veggies no dressing(0pts)
Snack - Stoneyfield Farm Yogurt (2.5pts)

7/12/03 - Total 23 points

Breakfast - Egg (2pts), mushrooms (0pts), 1/8 cup ff cheese (.5pts)
Lunch - 2 tortillas (3pts), 1/8 cup ff cheese (.5pts)
snack- veggies (0pts)
dinner - small piece of bread with a small amount of olive oil (3pts), 2 slices (1/8th of 16 inch pie) veggie pizza 14 points

I passed on popcorn at the movies which would have been 3 points for a small with no popcorn. I wasn't hungry, but I would have ate it anyway, just because that's what you do at the movies. I was fine without it! YEAH!

7/13/03 - 24.5 points total (.5 left over)

Dinner is my birthday meal - I choose Red Lobster

Lunch- 2 tortillas (3pts), 1/8 cup ff cheese (.5pts)
Dinner - Red Lobster- Ultimate Feast - Appetizer-1 Lobster Stuffed mushroom (2pts), Caesar Salad, dressing on side using fork method(only ate 2 croutons) (3pts), 1 garlic cheddar biscuit (3.5pts), 4 fried Shrimp (4pts), 6 shrimp scampi (drained and patted to get extra oil off) (3pts), Lobster tail (1.5pts), Crab legs (1.5pts)

7/14/03- 7/20/03

Monday 7/14/03 - Total 22.5 points (2.5 remaining)

B- Pineapple Angelfood Cake 1/24 of cake (1.5pts) Kashi Go Lean
(1.5pts)
L- Chicken breast 3oz (3pts), Lettuce & cabbage (0pts), dressing
dip fork method (1pt), Almonds (2pts), crunchy noodles (1.5pts)
D- Bratwurst (8pts), 1/4cup fat free cheddar (1pt), veggies (0pts)
S- Pinapple Angelfood Cake 1/12 of cake (3pts)

Today was my birthday so I had to bring something in to work, so I brought the angelfood cake in. I only had 1/2 a piece in the morning. DH and the kids made another one for me at home that night so I had one slice. I still managed to get enough points in for the day and I was full.

Instead of having a roll with my bratwurst, I choose to load it with cheese and veggies. I was stuffed and didn't get the dreaded carbs! Except in my cake. By the time I ate my second piece of cake that day I wasn't feeling too good. All the acidity in the pineapple was making my stomach upset. I could even taste the acidity in my mouth! YUCK!

The cake was easy. One package of angelfood cake and a 20oz can of crushed pineapple in its own juice (not heavy syrup). Throw them into an ungreased angelfood cake and cook according to the time on the package. It came out terrific and I got lots of compliments at work.

Tuesday 7/15/03 -Total 24.00 (1 pt remaining)

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- Chicken breast 5oz (5pts), veggies (0pts)
S- Soy Crisps (2pts)
D- Reuben Casserole (12pts)
S- Stoneyfield Farm Yogurt Fat Free (2.5pts)

The Reuben Casserole is fairly low in points for the portion size. I counted the entire casserole and divided it into 8 slices. I had 1 1/2 servings which was an entire plateful.

Wednesday - 7/16/03 - Total 19 points (4 points left over)

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- grilled Chicken 5oz (5pts), lettuce/cabbage (0pts), Almonds
(4pts) crunchy noodles (1.5pts), Dressing, fork dip method
(1pt)
D- grilled Chicken 5oz (5pts), lettuce /cabbage (0pts), crunchy
noodles (2pts), Dressing, fork dip method (1pt)

I went to Applebees twice, I just love the oriental chicken salad especially since I have made it lower in weight watcher points. YUMMY! I ask for the dressing, crunchy noodles and almonds on the side. For dinner, they brought it out without the almonds and crunchy noodles. When I asked for them, they told me they didn't have them. I said that was what makes the salad and it would have been good to be told when I ordered it, or before they made it. She did ask if I wanted something else, but It was getting close to 7pm and I had a meeting to make with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission at the High School. I didn't want to miss the meeting and I did't have time. She did find the crunchy noodles after I had been eating it for a few minutes. At least it gave it some crunch.

Thursday - 7/17/03 - -Total 23 points (2 points left over)

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- Subway Turkey no cheese, honey mustard (5.5pts)
D- Friday's Blackened cajun chicken sandwich no mayo (12pts),
small salad (0pts) 2 croutons and dressing, fork dip method
(1pt)
S- 1/2 of small movie theatre popcorn (3pts)

Girls Night Out- Friday's for Dinner - Movies (Legally Blonde 2) Fun, but dinner was a lot of work getting what we asked for.

Friday 7/18/03 - Total 22 points (3 left over)

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- Tillapia (4pts)
D- 2 slices homemade veggie pizza (14pts)
S- Stoneyfield Farm Fat Free Yogurt (2.5pts)

Family Night- We watch movies, put up the air mattress and have pizza.

Saturday 7/19/03- Total 25.5 points (used .5 banked points)

B- nothing
L- 2 tortillas (3pts) 1/8cup fat free cheddar cheese .5pts),
homeade salsa (0 pts)
S- Soy crisps (2pts)
D- Bratwurst (8pts), Roll (3pts), corn on the cob (2pts)
S- Rita's water ice -kids (3.5pts), 2 tortillas (3pts), Cheedar FF
cheese 1/8cup (.5pts), homemade salsa (0pts)

Today we had our dinner in the middle of the afternoon, so by the time the 8pm rolled around I was hungry again. I wonder if it was all those carbs, or just the fact that the timing was all off. Plus I didn't eat breakfast.

Sunday - 7/20/03 - Total 26.5 points (used 1.5 banked points)

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- 2 Veggie Whole wheat tortillas (4pts), 1 avacado (6pts),
Lettuce (fresh from my garden YUMM) 0pts, Hummus (1pt)
S- Movie Theatre popcorn, small no butter (3pts)
D- Salmon, grilled (7pts), Grilled veggies (0pts), Pine Nut
Couscous (4pts)

I think I am going to try to post each day. Posting for the week is a daunting task.

Today was weigh in day and I lost 1.8 pounds for a total of 17.6 pounds since 6/2/03. I lost my first 5 wish pounds! YEAH!

Total points - 24.5 (.5 left over)

B- Kashi Go Lean (1.5pts)
L- Chick-Fil-A chargrilled chicken salad (no croutons) (4.5pts),
Fork dipped method dressing (1pt), sunflower seads (2pts)
D- Salmon (7pts), Toasted Pine Nut Couscous 1 cup (4pts)
Grilled Veggies (0pts), Whole wheat veggie tortilla (2pts)
S- Stoneyfield Farm FF Yogurt (2.5pts)

B - Kashi Go Lean (1.5pts)
L- 2 slices Rye Bread (4pts), Portobello Green Pepper/onions
(0pts), Feta Cheese (3pts), salad no croutons(0pts), dressing,
fork dip method (1pt), Oil or butter used for green peppeprs &
bread (2pts)
S- 3 cinnamin altoids (0pts)
D- Pasta 1cup (4pts), Ragu 1/2cup (1pt), ground beef (4pts),
Salad (0pts)
S- 2 tortillas (3pts), FF cheddar cheese 1/8 cup (.5pts),
salsa (0pts), soy crisps (2pts)

Today a few of us from work went out for lunch. I ordered a sandwich that I had once before that was delicious! Very tasty.

So far today is going good. I had bread, even though I want to cut more of it out. At least it was rye.

***** end of day******
Well the drive home was horrible. I was stuck on the turnpike for over 2 hours. It was a nightmare. I was starving too. I had 3 cinnamin altoids, and would have eaten something if I had it. By the time I got home my bloodsugar must have been so low. I was actually getting a headache and was shaky.
Thank goodness for cell phones. I didn't get home till almost 8pm tonight!

DH had spagetti made, so I counted out what I could eat and scarfed it down. I was still hungry, so a little later I had a quesadilla with DH's new batch of salsa he made tonight. It was so HOT! I should have stopped there because I was full, but I want to keep my points at the top of my range so my body stays used to eating in this range. I don't want it to get used to going lower. I am going to try to stay in this point range and not drop down to the 18-23 range. Unless my body stops loosing.

B- Kashi (1.5pts)
L- Grilled chicken Ceasar Salad, no croutons (4.5 pts), sunflower
seeds (2pts), Dressing, fork dip method (1pt)
D-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter