• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~~Mel's Coupon Corner ~~Away till the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you might could do some coupons for me please for our upcoming surprise Valentine's Day trip? It's a surprise trip and I want to make it magical.

1. Coupon for Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe
Sat. Feb. 13th at 12:30
Don and Darla

2. Coupon for Lunch at LeCellier Steakhouse
Sunday, Feb. 14th at 12:35
Don and Darla

3. Coupon for Popcorn for Don and Darla

4. Coupon for Dole Whip for Don and Darla

5. Coupon for Turkey Leg for Don and Darla

6. Coupon for Cupcake for Don and Darla (one Mickey and one Minnie)

We will be leaving on Feb. 12th so if you can get them to me before we leave that would awesome!
Thanks

Hey Mel,
When you get time (we don't leave until Oct. 2016) can you make me these coupons?

I need one each for Ally, Maddy, Katie, Stephanie and Steven

Kilimanjaro Safari Ride
Good for one break
Choose what we do next
London to Hogwarts train ticket

Thanks for all that you do.
Hugs!!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

I was wondering if you might could do some coupons for me please for our upcoming surprise Valentine's Day trip? It's a surprise trip and I want to make it magical.

1. Coupon for Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe
Sat. Feb. 13th at 12:30
Don and Darla

2. Coupon for Lunch at LeCellier Steakhouse
Sunday, Feb. 14th at 12:35
Don and Darla

3. Coupon for Popcorn for Don and Darla

4. Coupon for Dole Whip for Don and Darla

5. Coupon for Turkey Leg for Don and Darla

6. Coupon for Cupcake for Don and Darla (one Mickey and one Minnie)

We will be leaving on Feb. 12th so if you can get them to me before we leave that would awesome!
Thanks

Hi Hon
I do not make restaurant coupons-sorry
the other ones have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,

Not to be a bother, but you forgot one of the kids completely...lol. I still need a set of the coupons for Ally. Thanks hun. I downloaded the rest already :) Great work, love them.

Hey Mel,

Not to be a bother, but you forgot one of the kids completely...lol. I still need a set of the coupons for Ally. Thanks hun. I downloaded the rest already :) Great work, love them.

Hi Hon
sorry about that
I just uploaded them
Hugs Mel

1ally3_zpsnt4ntknw.jpg

1ally_zpshy95luwq.jpg

1ally2_zpsurppbd5o.jpg

1ally1_zpsffn9xjnr.jpg

Hi Mel, glad that you are back and hope that you are doing well. We have planned a quick trip to Disney and arrive on January 30th. It is not three full weeks and I completely understand if this request is not possible, but I thought that I would take a chance. My daughter loves all of the things that 'Mickey' leaves her each morning! If you find that you have any extra time, they would each be for my daughter Greta. Thank you Mel. Again, I totally understand if you are not able to fit these in!! Thanks.

Magic Kingdom Coupon
Animal Kingdom Coupon
Free Choice Coupon
Explore The Resort Day Coupon (AKL)

She loves Pocahontas, any Disney 'dog' or 'puppy', Lion Guard, and Pumbaa & Timon, but I am completely open to your creative talents! Thank you!!
Ashley

I keep coming back to you as your designs are amazing. Could I please have the below with the name Aubree. Thank you

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/request dis/1ally1_zpsffn9xjnr.jpg.html

Also can you please make me some "dollars", we are giving our daughter some money each day as I don't want to give her the real thing incase she loses them. Can you use the tip envelope template (without the tab so there is a design on both sides and I can glue them so they look like real money)

Can I have mickey and the gang on 1 dollar
Tinkerbell (and friends) on the 5
Princesses on the 10

Also can I have some coupon with a theme park/mickey,minnie and gang background for the individual parks (please include the 2 universal- minions/scooby etc if possible) saying

You can pick the next ride
You can have one treat

Please and Thank you

Last edited:
Hi! I absolutely LOVE your Starbucks coupon. May I have the 3 Starbucks treat coupons with the name Jennifer, Emily, Courtney? And may I have 2 Hogwarts Express train coupons with the name Emily and Jingle? Thanks so much! There is no rush (not going until summer). Thanks again.

Hi Mel, glad that you are back and hope that you are doing well. We have planned a quick trip to Disney and arrive on January 30th. It is not three full weeks and I completely understand if this request is not possible, but I thought that I would take a chance. My daughter loves all of the things that 'Mickey' leaves her each morning! If you find that you have any extra time, they would each be for my daughter Greta. Thank you Mel. Again, I totally understand if you are not able to fit these in!! Thanks.

Magic Kingdom Coupon
Animal Kingdom Coupon
Free Choice Coupon
Explore The Resort Day Coupon (AKL)

She loves Pocahontas, any Disney 'dog' or 'puppy', Lion Guard, and Pumbaa & Timon, but I am completely open to your creative talents! Thank you!!
Ashley
Hi Ashley
I am not sure what you are asking when you say MK coupon,Animal Kingdom coupon--are these just like a ticket to go to these parks?
Like this

greta2_zpsoy7s3x33.jpg

greta1_zpsq1jk1beq.jpg

greta3_zpsokojnjpl.jpg

greta4_zps6kku96sb.jpg

gretatreat1_zpstrzjsr6a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I absolutely LOVE your Starbucks coupon. May I have the 3 Starbucks treat coupons with the name Jennifer, Emily, Courtney? And may I have 2 Hogwarts Express train coupons with the name Emily and Jingle? Thanks so much! There is no rush (not going until summer). Thanks again.

Hi
your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
Have a great holiday
hugs mel

example here
1jen_zpsc59akbce.jpg

Last edited:
Mel,

May I please request:

Princess meet and greet (I don't care if you pick Frozen or Rapunzel) each for Ally, Maddy, Katie and Stephanie

Mickey meet and greet for Steven (this boy is OBSESSED with Mickey)

Aerosmith rockin' roller coaster ride (not sure if you have one of these) for each of the above 5 kids

We leave in the fall so no rush.

Thanks again.

Mel,

May I please request:

Princess meet and greet (I don't care if you pick Frozen or Rapunzel) each for Ally, Maddy, Katie and Stephanie

Mickey meet and greet for Steven (this boy is OBSESSED with Mickey)

Aerosmith rockin' roller coaster ride (not sure if you have one of these) for each of the above 5 kids

We leave in the fall so no rush.

Thanks again.

Hi Hon
Your coupons have been uploaded to my PB
examples here
Princess meet and greet
ally1_zps7zywcdb4.jpg

Meet Mickey
ally5_zpsfrugoywq.jpg

This is the only R&R coaster I have
let me know if you are interested.
1andy_zpswns87abo.jpg

Last edited:
The coupon for the coaster is fine. Can you change the wording to "good for one ride"?

Mel, thank you! These are perfect! Greta will be very excited each morning. I appreciate you doing these for our family again. These really do bring her so much joy - she saves them and looks at them from time to time. Thank you for what you do!
Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter