Member numbers multiplying in mobile app

CaptainAmerica

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what this means? Under my "Membership & Passes" in the Walt Disney World app, "Disney Vacation Club" member shows up three times. I have two memberships (via two contracts with different Use Years), but none of these three are what I would recognize as either of my member numbers. They're all in different formats.

#######.#
###########
DVC-###########

The second number matches the digits after the hyphen in the third number. And it APPEARS to be the date I bought DVC. It looks like YYYYMM#####.

Any ideas?

1653079733083.png

One of then is your member # listed in your purchase contract (for me it ends in a .1). The other two I have not a clue. They didn't used to be there.

Does anyone know what this means? Under my "Membership & Passes" in the Walt Disney World app, "Disney Vacation Club" member shows up three times. I have two memberships (via two contracts with different Use Years), but none of these three are what I would recognize as either of my member numbers. They're all in different formats.

#######.#
###########
DVC-###########

The second number matches the digits after the hyphen in the third number. And it APPEARS to be the date I bought DVC. It looks like YYYYMM#####.

Any ideas?

View attachment 670554
The #######.# is your Club ID (different than member #). It was assigned to you when you got your first contract and another one for another contract. Your Club ID most likely ends in ".1" and if you have a spouse on the contract, theirs would be ".2".

Last edited:
I wonder if the date based one is used to determine eligibility (including grandfathering of older resale) for the digital "blue card"

Well I notice not only do I show multiple DVC entries but I have 3 for my Disney Visa! Me thinks that’s a glitch for sure. I have only one DVC membership but 3 contracts. Definitely only have one Disney Visa though so something funky going on with that display.

The Disney mobile pass is fine so I’m not concerned

Well I notice not only do I show multiple DVC entries but I have 3 for my Disney Visa! Me thinks that’s a glitch for sure. I have only one DVC membership but 3 contracts. Definitely only have one Disney Visa though so something funky going on with that display.

The Disney mobile pass is fine so I’m not concerned
I have one for my Disney Visa and I don't have a Disney Visa. 😆

I believe that are just codes that have to do with your club ID and the others have to do with MDE.

I have 5 and 4 are the same. The extras showed up after the switch to digital card.

Interesting! The new ones appear to be the year we bought, then 004, and I know that Boardwalk is DVC resort #4 and all BW contracts begin with 4. But the remaining 4 digits have no meaning that I can discern - they don't match any part of our contract numbers or our Member numbers or our Club ID numbers, nor do they have any relation to the date we closed on our contracts. (Yes, we have a very simple membership - two contracts bought at the same time, for the same home resort, same UY, no add-ons, no sales.)

Curiouser and curiouser!

Interesting! The new ones appear to be the year we bought, then 004, and I know that Boardwalk is DVC resort #4 and all BW contracts begin with 4. But the remaining 4 digits have no meaning that I can discern - they don't match any part of our contract numbers or our Member numbers or our Club ID numbers, nor do they have any relation to the date we closed on our contracts. (Yes, we have a very simple membership - two contracts bought at the same time, for the same home resort, same UY, no add-ons, no sales.)

Curiouser and curiouser!
Our first 4 numbers match the year we first bought, but then it is 047 (we bought at SSR)......

Okay so the 4 that showed up recently all start with 2017 which is when I bought SSR and those are not eligible for membership perks

Okay so the 4 that showed up recently all start with 2017 which is when I bought SSR and those are not eligible for membership perks
So you have one for each contract? I have three but they all see to be for the same membership, and none for my second membership.

So you have one for each contract? I have three but they all see to be for the same membership, and none for my second membership.

I have 5 numbers but only 2 SSR contracts. 4 of those numbers are all the same exact ones. And they all start with 2017 and assume they have something to do with SSR since I bought those then.

We will see what happens when we close next week on the SSR one Disney bought back and if it removes any of those.

My total contracts owned right now are two RIV, two SSR, and two VGF

I have 5 numbers but only 2 SSR contracts. 4 of those numbers are all the same exact ones. And they all start with 2017 and assume they have something to do with SSR since I bought those then.

We will see what happens when we close next week on the SSR one Disney bought back and if it removes any of those.
Mine still shows a Disney Visa I closed 10 years ago so I wouldn't be too optimistic about it removing anything when it's supposed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter