Memorial Day Weekend ‘22

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Just curious to see where everyone (if you’ll be out) is camping this year. How long ago did you reserve? Did you reserve year+ in advance or did you get a lucky last minute? Just for fun to see where everyone is…..

Have not done a Memorial Day weekend in over 5 years. To many out there shaking off cobwebs or forgetting they don't have to drink all the beer in one night. When I did and before the recent boom in camping, we planned at least a year in advance. I suspect with fuel prices up you might have a chance of scoring something. We are not trying to, going to enjoy our fire pit at home.

I’ll be at Normandy Farms in Foxborough, MA. Camping “resort” type of place. It is very clean, well maintained with a lot to do. Fovorite of the kids is 18 hole disc golf course, but they also have BMX bike track, R/C car track, 4 pools with 1 inside, huge rec hall with lots of stuff and it’s very large so I really enjoy bike riding/walking around and checking out everyone’s set up. I’ve been at the site next door to the crazy Labor or Memorial Day parry loud and hard til 2 AM, so I understand… ugh. Fortunately
I have not had that at the places I have stayed last several years…

I usually try to avoid the big summer holiday weekends. The DIS meets at GSP over Memorial Day were the first in a long time. I have baseball tickets on Sunday, so I'll be there.

j

I am not against holiday weekend camping. I found that Memorial Day weekend is not for me. Just like it was not for me when it came to boating. I seem to be good at picking the rowdiest campgrounds for Memorial Day with the least amount of care from staff.

Other holidays like July 4th I have a few quieter retreats I can plan on where the issues are less or no existent.

I am working sunday, so just BBQ at the home. I ecco the maybe too busy for me thing.

Hanging out watching races and over indulging on tasty meat treats from the grill.
I leave the holiday weekends to the trunk slammers. We have been retired for a while now so every weekend is a long weekend and we avoid places when they get too peopley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter