Memory Maker & Rest of My Party

Corbie

Mouseketeer
I noticed that my Memory Maker says "assigned to" me. Do I need to somehow link DD and DH to the Memory Maker so they can get photos if they go off on their own to explore or ride attractions I'm not going on?

As long as they are on your friends and family list and (visible on the website only, not the app) says can view and share photos they are fine.

Phew! It's getting down to the wire for us and I just noticed the "assigned to" thing today. Thank you!

If my friend's family has purchased a memory maker and we are traveling with them and we are all linked as friends and family, does that mean the memory maker will work for all 8 of us (2 adults, 2 kids X 2 families) or do we need to buy our own? Obviously sharing the pass would make things cheaper.

If my friend's family has purchased a memory maker and we are traveling with them and we are all linked as friends and family, does that mean the memory maker will work for all 8 of us (2 adults, 2 kids X 2 families) or do we need to buy our own? Obviously sharing the pass would make things cheaper.
You can share it, just make sure on the website (not the app) you select this person can view and share my photos for each member of each party.

But will my photos appear on her account if we are linked to be able to view her pictures?

But will my photos appear on her account if we are linked to be able to view her pictures?
Yes, you will see hers and she will see yours but on her account there won't be watermarks on the photos and she will be able to download them

Never mind. I had a question about MM shares, and then saw on another post that they were banned here years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter