Mermaid pictures

mewmewpwr

if you notice this notice then you will notice tha
hi! its mewmewpwr and alot of people have been asking for mermaid pictures like the one i have in my signature i guess there getting popular:cool2: if you want one just post on this thread, what color you want, and a screenshot of your vmk charecter in a TANK TOP i cant make the picture unless your in a tank top. if you want something else in your picture too just say for exsample: i want my charecter to have a wand in their hand or i want my charecter to have gloves. each mermaid will be different unless you want ariel lol so just ask on this thread to make things easier for me thanks.:upsidedow i can also make boy mermaids

here are some of my creations:
53slgs5.jpg
6fpk3lt.jpg
62izss3.jpg
4ozyv88.jpg
5x6ks9d.jpg
4vsrtkj.jpg
6gijxb4.jpg
68kaiv8.jpg
4qo0jva.jpg
54nmav6.jpg
62ymypj.jpg

ok your is done sorry spongebob is a little rusty lol
5x6ks9d.jpg

heyy mewmewpwr its me corinaa u propably hav a picture of me alrdy so uh i want me to be blue n hav crown wit tiger or dog by my side if its to much just tell me :)

Hey, i was wondering if you could make my VMK character into a Mermaid! :D That would be awesome.. But could he have green scales and maybe like, a darker or lighter shade of green for the bottom fin thingys. :)

Oh. And is this picture good enough to work with?

untitled-41.jpg

Thanks, ~Mike

Hey, i was wondering if you could make my VMK character into a Mermaid! :D That would be awesome.. But could he have green scales and maybe like, a darker or lighter shade of green for the bottom fin thingys. :)

Oh. And is this picture good enough to work with?

untitled-41.jpg

Thanks, ~Mike

what do you want for a top?

Hiya :) I love your mermaid pictures they are really pretty can you make me one? here's my picture I hope it's okay, is it possible to make her look a bit like Kairi from Kingdom hearts? If not it's ok :)

mehu8.png

here you go i thought id put her school shirt and tie to make it look more like her since the hair isn't really the same
4qo0jva.jpg

Can I have this picture with the stitch hat left on....and make it look like its in fancy clothes or make it look like stitch :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter