• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mermaid School?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
Hi, I just heard about about Mermaid School thing that they are going to be having at certain resort. My question is is this open to all guest or just those staying at those resorts?

I just called and booked for my daughter. Days vary by resort-AoA is Thursdays at 8am. We are staying at POP so that’s convenient. They are all at 8am, but the days for CBC and YC are different.

I just called and booked for my daughter. Days vary by resort-AoA is Thursdays at 8am. We are staying at POP so that’s convenient. They are all at 8am, but the days for CBC and YC are different.

When are you going to attend? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. I read what was listed and wasn't that impressed. I wonder if they get a take away from the activity.

When are you going to attend? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. I read what was listed and wasn't that impressed. I wonder if they get a take away from the activity.

We’re going the week of April 15th for SB. I agree it could be lame, but she’s been bothering me for a mermaid tail she can swim in and I’ve been reluctant without seeing her do it first and knowing she won’t drown. So it’s a very specific win-win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter