Mexican Riveria End of Sept?

September is still warm typically in Southern California -this coming from a local. As with any place,your mileage may vary, but often it is warm until Halloweenish (October can be cold, but the last few years has been warmer). California usually gets cool enough for a jacket in the evenings. The first day or two of the Mexican Riviera can be cold (but more from November to March/April), but it is usually sunny/warm once you are in Mexico. Also, the water will be cold, or cool, never warm.

We did the last week of September. it's cool in San Diego, as usual, and cool on the ship, but at the ports it was HOT and humid. Especially at Mazatlan. We absolutely loved Mazatlan, by the way. I could see myself being one of the expat retirees that lives there. It's so gorgeous. But all the ports were really hot.

Thank you for the replies, we are from AZ so anywhere will be cooler ( LOL )-We went in Dec out of Galveston and the weather was dreary, and cool the entire trip. My daughter wants to do a Halloween cruise but I am skeptical. We have been to all the ports on the Mexican Rivera ( when we did the Panama many years ago) I like cruising in May and I am tetering between doing the WC again or the Sept cruise. SD is a hop skip and a jump where as Orlando would be a whole day of travel time each way ..Decisions, decisions....also Wonder vs Fantasy.....Been on both ... have deposits down for each cruise ... both would be in 2020- Doing Disneyworld this Sept

Did this cruise last October. Weather was amazing. Warm breeze, sunny perfect beach weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter