MG-CON Mythos headcount???

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
I talked to manager at Mythos and told them we were all coming in on 2/9. they asked how many and i said between 15 and 20. They may put us up in the VIP dining area. This would put us in the large front room where we can see all of the park across the lagoon but seperate us from the rest of the people in the resturant.
We could kind of have our own little party area.
Let me know what you think, i told them i would try to give them a better idea on 2/2.
Pastry chef sue might even create a special dessert for us.
All input appreciated...:smooth:

I think it sounds tres cool!!!:smooth:

I know they're calling it the VIP section...but perhaps they just WANT us segregated??? :D :D :D

Can you work some potions of the gods into the contract??? :D

Sounds like a fun time! Woohoo!

Karen
Oh, and I guess I'm 3! :)

Karen

Wow, that sounds great. I'm going to try to make it out there for Mythos, but I'm afraid I will have to settle for the 5:00 MIB shoot-out. That Mythos lunch sure sounds like a good time...

A seperate room? Wow! Geez, what happened last time you two were there drinking potion of the gods?

I'll defenitely be there!

Well...I'll never tell!!! :smooth:

I will say that rum makes MIB stupid (his words, not mine!)...and these are made with 151... :eek: :eek: :eek:

As if I should talk...I hadn't even HAD any rum and I almost knocked back a shot of dry ice...:rolleyes:

Karen

Originally posted by nhrenee
A seperate room? Wow! Geez, what happened last time you two were there drinking potion of the gods?

I'll defenitely be there!

Hey renee i can take you to the very spot we were drinking the potions if you really want to see????

It was a celebratory thing since MsDis hit the 850,000 mark.

BTW neither one of us want to be buying a complete round at MYTHOS if 15 to 20 show-up. ;)

Waaaaaaaaaj!!! I wanna goooooo!!
crying.GIF

Someone cut out a short, adorable cut out of a very loud woman and prop it up in the VIP lounge. Put a very big smile on her face and make believe I'm there....

Waaaaaaah....sob sob....

Originally posted by Robinrs
Waaaaaaaaaj!!! I wanna goooooo!!
crying.GIF

Someone cut out a short, adorable cut out of a very loud woman and prop it up in the VIP lounge. Put a very big smile on her face and make believe I'm there....

Waaaaaaah....sob sob....

That would be a VERY short cut-out. We could do a real life one and sit it on a table maybe:D

BTW neither one of us want to be buying a complete round at MYTHOS if 15 to 20 show-up.

Sorry guys...it's in print, and I'll be sure to have a copy of it along as proof!!! :D ;) :D

Some of those people are little people who can't drink them, I'll take the 4 my kids are entitled to! ;)

I can tell you this much...the Mardi Gras parade that night would be VERY fun if I had that many!!! ;)

Karen

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

... 1 large and 2 small heads attending!
I even already know my son's order...FRIES please!!!

having us in one room should save money on red carnations too...

I will be there! MIB, tell pastry chef Sue I'll bring fresh roasted Molokai Macadamian nuts for inspiration. ;)
Robin, you will be there in my heart and we will toast you heartily!

We're signed up for Mythos Meet, that's 3 more warm bodies!
Jim

Just so you all know i printed this thread at 6:30 am 1/27 and took it into MYTHOS. they posted it on the bulliten board for all the MYTHOS employees to read. The employees are looking forward to 2/9 as well.
I knew H2Ojag was coming, and i can not imagine Kelly M and wife missing a MYTHOS meet if they are in town so i told them we currently have 16 and counting.
I will see if they want us all in the VIP room on 2/2, so if you are going to be there let me know.

:smooth:

Do you think that any of our Universal friends will be joing us, like Earl or IOA Tech or Notatourist?

Maybe if promise not to take their pictures! :eek: Perhaps they have props to put in front of their faces like the Wilson character on the Tim Allen show.:D

We could have our own IOA Wilson's like in the movie Castaway:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter