MGM CS questions...

MakinMagicforBunky

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to do our final dining plan stuff for the trip that is now only ONE WEEK away!

I'm trying to figure out how to best do an MGM day...I think I've got our counter service down to either Rosie's or Pizza Planet.

The question is if the individual pizza at pizza planet is enough for an adult and child (ind. are like plate size, right?) so we can share?

Or is there a meal at Rosie's that is better?

Which would you choose and why? We don't have to share, but I am trying to squeeze an extra days meals from our credits, since we're arrving early the first day and leaving late the 7th day, but only have 6 days worth of meals.

The child in question is 5.5 and would totally love Pizza Planet I'm sure...I don't mind going, just don't know if we'll be able to share or should I plan 2 credits there??

THANKS!

kind of like you would get at Pizza Hut but a bit larger though not as thick.

Depending on whether your child could eat one on their own (my 8 yo certainly can, but my 3.5 yo cannot), you might want to use a second credit. If you get the meal deal, it comes with a small side salad so that, plus a piece of the pizza, might be enough for you.

Just as an aside, we ate there one afternoon last week. Saw the 11:50 show of LMA and then headed over there. What a madhouse! Should have known better. Waited over 30 minutes on line for 2 pizzas and 2 drinks. If I hadn't promised the kids, I would have walked out. But it was prime lunch time and everywhere was really crowded. So plan accordingly to get there before the lunch crowd if you really want to go there.

Thank you! My 5.5 yo could probably wipe one out himself, he's a big eater and if it's thin, he'll have no prob.

We're either going pre-lunch rush or later..not sure yet.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter