MIB can the spin component be turned off

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

We are heading to universal/ioa for the first time ever, and i would like to try the mib ride. I understand that it spins, can the spin feature be turned off, like the cat in the hat ride can. Thanks,

Deb.

Sorry but if they do that then the other people in car cannot spin and then it is not fun

P.S- If you have a small child and they do not want to spin then tell them when they get home they can tell everybody they were on on a big kid ride, that helped my five year old ride the JP water ride (which was scary to me) in IOA, he was so happy acting like a big boy

Hi: Turning the spinning off is for me, if I spin I will trigger a major migraine and I will throw up within minutes and be in bed for the rest of the day.

So I best stay off the ride and let the others go ahead. I have been reading about universal, and alot of the rides it says triggers motion sickness, I sure hope there is something I can go on.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter