Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

Wow it seemed to take a while, but we got our planner!!! We got Meri, I hope she's great! I have heard great things about her.

Okay this past Friday I received my shoes and Saturday we ordered my dress!!! Its Mona Lisa Royale by Maggie Sottero. They are running 6-7 months out for production and delivery... Thats a LONG time to wait. The dress is in white with silver accents and beading and crystals, the shoes are silver with rhinestones.

Anyways here is my dress and shoes :lovestruc
dress1.jpg

dress2.jpg

dress3.jpg

Shoes.jpg

Love all your engagement pics and ring pics!!
Your dress is great too, and those shoes!! :lovestruc
They told me 5-6 months for my dress and it came in 4... go figure!!

Awesome news on being assigned your planner!

THank you CDsSleeping!!! :)

Tric...I'm hoping my dress comes in early too :) I think after my dress arrives and is being altered I will have a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Things just still feel crazy... I'll be happy when everything is in it's place! I think without everyone here I'd be going nuts!!!! Lol

I LOVE your dress! Then again, I may be partial since we pretty much have the same dress. Mine was from Alfred Angelo and there is only a slight difference on the top. I tried this one on but they needed too much time to make it. Beautiful!!

Hi! I just wanted to join in and say that your proposal was so sweet! He went to a lot of trouble to put that together! It must have been so much fun :) Oh, and your ring is out-of-this-world pretty! I can't wait to read more :goodvibes

What a beautiful engagement!! You have such a wonderful guy, he put a ton of thought into that!:goodvibes

Your dress is SO pretty! And of course you look stunning in it. Isn't it just great to find the perfect match?

Another awesome engagement story!! Port Orleans is our favorite resort but it helps that I'm originally from Louisiana and I feel at home there!! Another 6 weeks and we'll be booked hopefully for an April 2013 wedding at WP, reception at GF ballroom and dessert party at Epcot UK. I'm looking forward to following along and planning with other brides just like you. Good luck and keep us updated!! :goodvibes

Holy High Heels!!! Those are so pretty!!

Can't wait to follow along with you!! :)

Following along. I just wrote you a huge post but it got deleted .... blah. Anyway...how amazing and sweet your story is. Very thoughtful. Your ring is gorgeous! Ours look very similar ;) Your man did good and he is so sweet.

I think you will love Beaute Specilae if you go with them. I had Laine do a hair and makeup trial this past weekend and she is incredible. Perfect. I don't know about GF but I know Laine is awesome.

I have also heard wonderful things about Randy. If I didn't already have a photographer (who is great by the way) I would totally book Randy.

All looks good, cute shoes, great plans. Can't wait to hear more.

Court

CourtenayB
Sorry your post got deleted! Thanks for the sweet comments :)
I did book Beaute Speciale...Just sent in my deposit the other day. I requested Laine, Ana, and/or Jackie. They said they would send two stylists. I decided against doing a trial...only becuase I didnt wanna pay the extra $75 and stay at a local hotel. We live 2 hours away from Disney. But I have pictures of what I want done and its not that difficult (I used to be an aveda stylist lol) Im going to head over and check out your pj!

We also have been working on looking for an officiant... When we came over to view the sites about 5 months ago, we met Rev Tim Herring, and we really liked him. I know there are some mixed reviews about him, but were going with our gut and our nice convo we had with him before. Hopefully he works out good.

We also have just as of today set up our planning session date!!!!! Im soooooo exicted for this. Its May 11th 2012! yay!!! We are doing a menu tasting as well since we have heard mixed reviews on some of the entrees and since we cant decide both on the hor d'orves.

Also on a side note...I finished my ultrasound externship today and I graduate March 31st... yay now to find a job to help pay for this wedding!!! LOL:lmao:

Yay things are coming together!!!

CourtenayB
Sorry your post got deleted! Thanks for the sweet comments :)
I did book Beaute Speciale...Just sent in my deposit the other day. I requested Laine, Ana, and/or Jackie. They said they would send two stylists. I decided against doing a trial...only becuase I didnt wanna pay the extra $75 and stay at a local hotel. We live 2 hours away from Disney. But I have pictures of what I want done and its not that difficult (I used to be an aveda stylist lol) Im going to head over and check out your pj!

We also have been working on looking for an officiant... When we came over to view the sites about 5 months ago, we met Rev Tim Herring, and we really liked him. I know there are some mixed reviews about him, but were going with our gut and our nice convo we had with him before. Hopefully he works out good.

We also have just as of today set up our planning session date!!!!! Im soooooo exicted for this. Its May 11th 2012! yay!!! We are doing a menu tasting as well since we have heard mixed reviews on some of the entrees and since we cant decide both on the hor d'orves.

Also on a side note...I finished my ultrasound externship today and I graduate March 31st... yay now to find a job to help pay for this wedding!!! LOL:lmao:

Yay things are coming together!!!

Yay! Congrats on finishing the ultrasound externship; thats big news! :thumbsup2 Go YOU!

We have Rev. Tim too. He's not much on emails and he doesn't talk a whole lot in them...but I have heard good things about him and you met him and felt good about his so that works for me. I am sure he will be great for you and for us. :hug:

You are going to LOVE the menu tasting...and the planning session. It's a lot of information and it's packed into a short time but it actually seems so real and exciting when you're there. Enjoy!

Joining in on the fun!!! :woohoo:

Your proposal is so adorable! Congratulations. And yay for all the plans so far! Looking forward to following along! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter